4a type weave

ngaa

i'm thinkin of gettin a 4a type weave wen i take my micros out but am wonderin on how i wud be able to get all my hair braided and still get it to look not too fake (ie no tracks showin) i've had the style wit the cornrows in front before and the problem is that i had lil tiny hairs standin up everywhere even before my weave needed re-doin therefore i had to take it out....any suggestions??

ms_kenesha

Get the person doing your weave to use the around the world method (cornrowing in a circle around your head), but leave a good amount of hair out at the crown and bang area. The hair at the crown will come down and cover an area where you can usually tell if someone has a weave and the bangs out will also help it to look more natural. When I get home (that'll be around 6:30pm Eastern Standard Time, 10/10/03!) /images/graemlins/smile.gif I'll post a pic of when I had my hair like this in highschool. I'm at school right now.

Faith

To add to what ms_kenesha said, after cornrowing in a circle around your head you can use a closure piece for the crown area so you don't have to worry about bumps or leaving any hair out of cornrows. Check out http://www.sensationnel.com

Chakira

you want a weave with 4a hair? or you have 4a hair and want a weave (its the chicken and the egg thing)? if its the first, i never even knew they made weave hair with that texture!! could u tell what brand it is so that i can check it out! thanks girl /images/graemlins/wink.gif

ms_kenesha

Do you mean 4A natural or 4A with a relaxer, if you want 4A with a relaxer look for your weave hair I'd suggest Yaki hair.

ngaa

Re: 4a type weave (weave pic)

ya'll got some NICE hair-dressers over there coz that dont look like a weave ms_kekesha! thanks for postin the pic and y did u think we was goin to laugh coz i dont see nothin funny about it, jus the fact that it looks really cute!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

now my bad i didnt explain properly coz by 4a type hair i meant that the waeave i'm getting has waves n kinda ringlets that like 3/4a type hair and coz my hair is 4b and VERY kinky i cant have it left out coz it'd be too obvious /images/graemlins/look.gif i'll check out the closure method