My Heart is Broken

growth2come

:bighug: I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my mother only 3 years ago and in the past 3 years two of my sisters (my young sister and now my older sister)...diagnosed with cancer. So the last few years have been an utter nightmare. Although you sister is gone from this earth I am sure she is with you in spirit. I hope that you can see on the brighter side of this that she is no longer suffering in pain in hospital. She can now rest with God. Try and remember the good memories that you shared. I will keep you in my prayers. I know this is a difficult time stay strong and have faith that the Lord is with your loved one and not suffering anymore.

Garner

OH Sweetie, I am so sorry for your loss. Please know we all are praying for you and your family for His Perfect Peace. Hugs!!!

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
:cry:
My sincerest condolences in the loss of your little sister Faith.
I know that words do little to comfort you. Hang in there and I'm praying for you and your family. I know what it's like to lose a little sister. I'm so sorry.

topsyturvy86

I'm sorry about this Faith :(. I pray our heavenly Father comforts you and gives you and your family peace and strength in this time. May He dry your tears and give you gladness for your mourning in due time. Just know that God still loves you very much and I hope you would still be able to feel His presence in all of this. His ways are not our ways,neither are His thoughts our's. He knows best, just trust Him and be strong.

Once again, i'm so sorry for your loss. Will be praying for you and your family (((((hugs))))).

newgrowth15

Faith, you and your family are in my prayers. God never gives us more than we can bear. And remember He said to cast all of your cares on Him for He cares for you. All of your sisters in the forum are here to help bear your burdens. Reach out to us as much as you need to during this time of grief. May God bless you and keep you in His care.

blessedandlucky

i am so sorry for your loss. sending you love, positive energy and prayers. take good care of yourself; i know this is a hard time right now.

isobell

I need some prayer for strength ladies.

My little sister died last night. She was 30.
She had been in the ICU for about 4 1/2 weeks and just couldnt fight anymore.
She was my best friend and a great sister.

I feel like I'm caught in a nightmare and will wake up soon.

Our older sister died in 1995 in a car accident and now my beloved Lola is gone.

My heart is broken.

I'm so sorry for your loss Faith, God bless you and your family.

Aggie

I need some prayer for strength ladies.

My little sister died last night. She was 30.
She had been in the ICU for about 4 1/2 weeks and just couldnt fight anymore.
She was my best friend and a great sister.

I feel like I'm caught in a nightmare and will wake up soon.

Our older sister died in 1995 in a car accident and now my beloved Lola is gone.

My heart is broken.

Wow, I am so sorry Faith. I know what it's like to lose a loved one so close. I lost my mom a few years ago and we were very close too, so I know how you feel. May God strengthen you in your time of need. He is the only one who really can, you know? It hurts when we lose our loved ones and the pain really never goes away, not entirely, but God's strength is perfect when all hope for the future is gone. Lean on His strength and He will sustain you. Believe that Faith, believe that!

Tafa01

I am so sorry for your loss! I lost my younger sister 5 years ago, and I know the pain is terrible. It is like a nightmare, and you hope you will wake up and find her smiling at you.
Someday you will feel better and remember the good moments with her.
I am praying for your family.

Janice

Sorry to hear about your loss Faith! I don't know what plans that the Lord has in store for your family but I know that his purposes will surely outweigh all the heartache and pain that you and your family have been through! My thoughts and prayers go out to you! God bless you Faith!

Last edited:

naturalmanenyc

I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot even imagine what you are going through having lost 2 sisters. I am heartbroken for you.

We will keep you & your family in prayer.

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

I pray that you and your family experience the peace of Jehovah Shalom in the middle of this storm. I pray that the strength of Jehovah U'zam will be your strength in the time of trouble and that you take refuge in the arms of Jehovah-Machsi. God Bless You.