My Heart is Broken

Faith

I need some prayer for strength ladies.

My little sister died last night. She was 30.
She had been in the ICU for about 4 1/2 weeks and just couldnt fight anymore.
She was my best friend and a great sister.

I feel like I'm caught in a nightmare and will wake up soon.

Our older sister died in 1995 in a car accident and now my beloved Lola is gone.

My heart is broken.

UGQueen

Im sorry for your loss. :( I know how it feels to loose a loved one and how much it can hurt. I will pray for u and God will give you the strength to make it through this tough time. Just remember to be strong

gorgeoushair

I didn't expect to read something like this when I click the thread. I am so sorry for your loss. May GOD be with you and your family during this time. GOD BLESS!

BrooklynSouth

Faith, Baby Doll, please stay strong for you will feel less pain in time. No way will you not feel the pain for ever but it will not tear your heart apart as it does right now. I miss my sister-cousin in different ways quite often since she left me late last year but the pain is now filtered with sweet memories which actually make me laugh through my tears as I think of the now events and things we'd be doing if she were still here to laugh, fight, ignore, hug and share that secret silent code we had. I'm sending you prayers of solace.

♥Lamaravilla♥

Oh Faith, I am so sorry that you have to go through this :(
My heart goes out to you and your family.

Ephesians 6:10
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.

Psalms 147:3
He heals the broken heartened, binding up their wounds.

Matthew 5:4
Blessed are those that mourn, for they shall be comforted.

Psalms 30:5
Weeping may endure for the night, but joy comes in the morning.

Psalm 18:2
The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Last edited:

ricochet

I am so sorry for you, I am going to say a special prayer for you tonight. Believe me when I say I understand your pain, especially regarding having loved ones in the ICU. Stay strong and know that God will take care of you, just trust him. :heart:

charmtreese

I am truly sorry for your loss and can empathize with what you are going through. I lost my older sister some years ago and while her memory is ingrained in my heart and spirit the pain has lifted. Please know that in time the pain will past, and her memory will always live on through you!!

You will be in my prayers and thoughts.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I need some prayer for strength ladies.

My little sister died last night. She was 30.
She had been in the ICU for about 4 1/2 weeks and just couldnt fight anymore.
She was my best friend and a great sister.

I feel like I'm caught in a nightmare and will wake up soon.

Our older sister died in 1995 in a car accident and now my beloved Lola is gone.

My heart is broken.
Dearest Faith, with all of my heart, I am so sorry for your heartache. I pray for your strength each day and for the love you have for your sisters will keep them always 'alive' in your heart.

:kiss: God bless you. I truly mean this beyond the Internet and beyond words.

MRJ1972

I am so sorry!!!

May God provide strength, comfort and understanding to you and your family during this difficult time!

cookie1

I really wasn't expecting this..and I'm hurting for you...I will keep you in my prayers..A big LHCF hug for you :grouphug:

Samory07

I'm so sorry to hear this..I don't know what to say other than you and the rest of your family will be in my prayers. I can't imagine what you must be going through but I'm praying that God will give you strength and that He will be the one you find shelter, comfort, and refuge in during this time.