My Hairspiration/Revelation!!!

im_kaytee

My Hairspiration is me....my dad sent me these photos that he saw laying around the house and I about died. Like I miss the thickness more than anything and this was all pre-relaxer days so this was before I was in the 5th grade. I was getting discouraged and those pictures really made me feel like this is possible! I am not sure how long it will take me to get here, but I am determined!!! I am transitioning, and I am 15 months in and at the end of this month I will be cutting to become fully natural!
Is there anyone else who had a hair revelation?!?!

SORRY FOR THE BIG PICS AS WELL!!!

laurend

Yes but not a positive one. I came to the conclusion in the summer that long hair doesn't look good on my face shape. My hair looks good big and puffy not long and straight.

winnettag

Aww, cute pics!
I'm sure you'll be able to get all that thickness and length(plus more) back with some TLC!

Lynnerie

WOW!!! Thats one good thing about having long hair as a child you know its possible to get there again and I'm sure you will.

A revelation I came to is if I wanna gain some progress this year I really am going to have to put in more effort and protective style. I have to give up the wash n go's and keep this hair stretched.

Stepiphanie

Very pretty! You will get there before you know it!! I too decided to finally stop the lye when I saw pic of my hair when I was younger. For me even with longer hair I knew I wouldn't get the fullness of my natural hair.

Can't wait to see pics of your chop!

Attachments

• fro.jpg
    fro.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 31

im_kaytee

Very pretty! You will get there before you know it!! I too decided to finally stop the lye when I saw pic of my hair when I was younger. For me even with longer hair I knew I wouldn't get the fullness of my natural hair.

Can't wait to see pics of your chop!

Thanks!! And I love love love that picture of you!!!