My Boss Tells Me NO MORE BUNS! How Can I Look My Best & Keep Hair Healthy?

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

Wear your hair down until you get the promotion and stay on top of moisturizing your ends. In the mean time, find some youtube updo tutorials so that you can start doing some protective styles that vary from your slicked back style.

You can be indignant after you can start spending that promotion money.

^^^^^ EXACTLY

I WAS GOING TO SAY THE EXACT SAME DAYUUM THING!! I WOULD HAVE STRAIGHTENED TO APPEASE THEM UNTIL THE PROMOTION WAS SECURE..... MADE NOTES OF EVERY WORD SHE HAD MENTIONED TO YOU (AND MADE SURE IT IS ELECTRONICALLY VERIFIED) BY EMAIL TO MOM, LAWYER IN CASE YOU REALLY HAD A LAWSUIT AHEAD OF YOU (U NEVER KNOW):ohwell:

NEXT, GOTTEN THE MOST FEROCIOUS "MOISTURIZED WRAP" YOU CAN THINK OF GOING DAILY UNTIL YOU GOT THAT JOB!!! AND THEN BUN THAT SHYYTE (AT LUNCH) THE SAME DAY!
AND I MEAN NEVER, EVER TAKEN THAT BUN DOWN AGAIN UNTIL YOU REACHED YOUR HAIR GOAL:look: OR UNTIL "YOU SAW FIT"

IF PROBLEMS AROSE "AFTER YOU HAD BEEN PROMOTED" DUE TO YOUR BUN....... LAWYERED UP!!!!! YOU'RE GETTING PAID:yep:

Last edited:

Bun Mistress

Pause. I'm going to take the other side (not ther devil's advocate but another side)

I wore buns for 2 years STRAIGHT at work and got compliments white I was transitioning and grew my hair out. Here is how:

Not the sam bun. I had different buns accessories, no gel ever.

I twisted of braid my hair every night (I know excessive but I tangle easily, still do). Then the next day took ther twist down and did a bun. My buns were sort of planned. I had ther go to fork buns. The braided buns. But none where the same. I had flowers, elaborate flowers or Japanese geisha ornaments.

I actually had people teling me how great me hair looked up.
Change up your hair, is is ther remedy I think, and yes your hair will still grow.