My best flat iron results so far w/pics

growinmyhair

Now see why cant i get my hair that straight, it always comes out frizzy, and by the time I've finished, my hair has reverted again, maybe i need to turn the setting higher. anyhoo. Your hair looks great full and healthy and i love the colour too.

ImFree27

looks nice

why did you add the lemon juice? what does it do?

What's the chase method?

What kind of rollers and what size?

Thanks, lemon jucie brings out the color in henna...I use lemon jucie in my conditioner to clarify... The Chase method is when you hold a comb in one hand and a flat iron in the other and you chase the comb with the flat iron, it def. helps to get the ends straight.. I used the goody comb from Wal-mart. I thinks its called cermaic flat iron comb or something like that, its much easier to hold than a rattail comb.. I used magnetic rollers. The pink ones. So I guess its medium size. The bigger the roller, the faster it dries..But its hard to put all of them in your hair, so I just used all of the pink ones..

ImFree27

Now see why cant i get my hair that straight, it always comes out frizzy, and by the time I've finished, my hair has reverted again, maybe i need to turn the setting higher. anyhoo. Your hair looks great full and healthy and i love the colour too.

When I straighten my hair last month it came out frizzy and it reverted within 30 minutes, it was starting to revert a little this time too. but I started pincurling it right away after each section I flat iron, I think that helped. ..

slim_thick

Nice job, the color really fits your skin tone. You must have very strong hair, my strands can only take, rollersetting and maybe 1 heated appliance, but not in the same day. I'm trying really hard to get to that point.

wheezy807

You did a great job! If you never told anyone, they probably would assume you were relaxed. Your hair loooks professionally done, gorgeous! You got skills girl!

Coolata

Your result is sooooo nice. There is hope for me as I make my transitioning journey! Thanks for sharing your pics.

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
What a great job you did. It does look like a stylist did it. And henna rendered that color? That looks like highlights.

Very lovely.

ImFree27

What a great job you did. It does look like a stylist did it. And henna rendered that color? That looks like highlights.

Very lovely.

Thanks, I had my hair colored previously, It was growing out, It was maybe like a honey auburn color and I wanted it darker and thats what the henna did., I think it depends on your hair color, what color you will get...I think if your hair was previously colored then it will look like highlight, because the henna will try to blend your natural color with it, I think thats what it did.