My best co-wash so far!

punchinella

I applied VO5 Kiwi and Lime clarifying conditioner to dry hair, put on a plastic cap while I did some chores (approx 45 min). I got in the shower and rinsed it out. I then applied some NTM daily deep conditioner which I had added honey to prior to getting in the shower. I put the cap back on while I showered then I rinsed it out. WOW this was my best co wash yet. When I combed it with the shower comb it just glided through with very little hair loss :D . I applied a leave in some jojoba oil and airdried in a bun. My hair felt so soft. Just wanted to share.;)

LAYDEE

punchinella said:
I applied VO5 Kiwi and Lime clarifying conditioner to dry hair, put on a plastic cap while I did some chores (approx 45 min). I got in the shower and rinsed it out. I then applied some NTM daily deep conditioner which I had added honey to prior to getting in the shower. I put the cap back on while I showered then I rinsed it out. WOW this was my best co wash yet. When I combed it with the shower comb it just glided through with very little hair loss :D . I applied a leave in some jojoba oil and airdried in a bun. My hair felt so soft. Just wanted to share.;)

YOU GO GIRL!! It was the HONEY!! I did a cowash yesterday with Suave milk & honey, added a teaspoon of honey, EVOO and 1 egg. my hair felt so soft and supple. my new growth was cooperating! Im about to change my name to Honey or something!!:lachen: dont mind me, im just loving me some honey right now.

Last edited:

LAYDEE

punchinella said:
Yeah when I did mine I had 20 wks of new growth. :D

im at 8 wks post relaxer and after the co-wash with honey it felt more like 4wks. it is so soft right now and it lays down so nice. im wondering how long this is going to last

infojunkie

Are you guys mixing the honey into your conditioners or what? How are you getting all that gooey stickiness into and out of your hair.

Don't mind me, I love me some honey too.

LAYDEE

infojunkie said:
Are you guys mixing the honey into your conditioners or what? How are you getting all that gooey stickiness into and out of your hair.

Don't mind me, I love me some honey too.

it will only be sticky and gooey if you add too much honey. i only add 1 teaspoon and it just blends in with my con. try it girl, its worth it.