My ayurvedic Success! Pics Inside

SoAnxious12

Hey Ladies,

After a few months of research and gaining inspiration form various fotki's, I've finally took the ayurvedic plunge. I orderd from stina, and i got some dabur amla oil, Naturoriche(sp) Kalpi Tone, Ancient Formulae Castor Enriched herbal hair oil, and Parachute 100% Pure coconut oil. I'm absolutely in LUVVVVV. The amla oil and kalpi tone has made my hair much more shinier,easier to manage, and it holds moisture longer. My hair has never felt quite this good.

Oh please excuse my nasty un-even, blah-looking tan!

sorry my pics are huge!

SoAnxious12

naijamerican- i noticed you live in my area, there's supposed to be some good inidian grocers on rt.40, thanks for the compliment

thanks ladies...

bumping

ayoung

Pretty!:yep::yep:
I bought some from her as well, but have yet to try them. I will soon /bc u ladies are having good results!

SoAnxious12

thanks a bunch ladies, all these compliments!!!! :blush:
I can't wait to see what my hair will look like by the end of the summer!

Irresistible

pretty curls! Ive wished I could show how my hair actually feels from something in a picture! :grin:

lots of people are having success with this! congrats on finding something your really happy with , thats always a good feeling!

caribgirl

I love the curls too and so happy that you found something that works well for you!!! Congrats!!!

Lavendar

So glad you found ayurveda! It's done amazing things for my hair. Your curls are off da chain!:yep:

vestaluv1

I love Kalpi Tone too... it really does improve the shine of your hair.
Your hair is looking gorgeous :lick: ! Love the curls!