I found a new ayurvedic love: Kalpi Tone

shae101s

Yes, you read that right. I can't even say how much I am thankful I took the plunge to buy this product. I in the past have used Ayurvedic powders like Amla, Brahmi and Shikakai which I loved, but I was getting a little tired of having to always mix and measure and such. Someone here on LCHF, I forget who now had made mention in their fotki that they like Kalpi Tone. That peeked my interest, and so I made an order months later on Ayurnatural Beauty's website.

I decided to finally use the powders because my hair just wasn't feeling right. I had in mini plaits for about 4 weeks, and in that time, went to the beach so often it should be considered a crime. lol. My hair even while I would wash it, deep condition it and more was still taking a beating from the lock down of 4 weeks and the high time of swimming and sun fun. On the thursday I had washed my hair after detangling and careful separation, and the shed hair and breakage was enough to make anyone scream and cry seas of water. I was so sad!! :(

So the next day, I decided to finally crack the box open and try the Kalpi Tone! I am SO glad I did! I mixed 1/2 the box with water and added a little conditioners of my liking, let the paste sit on my hair for an hour or 2 and then rinsed. My hair felt amazingly soft and best of all: NO SHEDDING!!! Like, u have to understand, prior to applying, my hair was coming out in tiny clumps, each touch yielded hairs coming out. But after the treatment..nothing!! I was so happy! I have to say my hair feels way stronger, looks shinier and is overall feeling just awesome. It even responds to products better now. :) yay!

2j2fazp.jpg

My mixture, application and complete review can be found here: KalpiTone Review

Last edited:
Back