My advisor's hair

phynestone

I just saw my advisor my sorority and her hair looks so good!!! Nearly a year ago, her hair was as short as Toni Braxton's short do, and now it's the same length as mine (shoulder length). I mean, gosh, what does a sister have to do to get some genes like that? It's all hers (trust me, I can tell) and it looks so nice and healthy. She says that her hair has always grown quickly. Her hair type is about 4a.

19sweetie said:
I just saw my advisor my sorority and her hair looks so good!!! Nearly a year ago, her hair was as short as Toni Braxton's short do, and now it's the same length as mine (shoulder length). I mean, gosh, what does a sister have to do to get some genes like that? It's all hers (trust me, I can tell) and it looks so nice and healthy. She says that her hair has always grown quickly. Her hair type is about 4a.

One of my best friends had shoulder length hair like sometime last year... i think it's past her brastrap now. It took her hair 12 months to grow to my length! I've been growing my hair out for years :confused: I'm guessing it grows so fast because she doesn't use perms. I'm guessing her hair type 3b.

Back