MTG STINKS!!!!

Colliecole

I went ahead and ordered some MTG from Shapley's....OMG! I didnt know it would smell so bad. My boyfriend threatened to sleep on the couch if I put it on! Looks like I'm gonna try Boundless Tresses...Any good/bad reviews for BT?

SexyC

To me, it works just the same or might I say better than mtg. The main reason why mtg didnt work for me is because it was too stinky to use regularly. The BT unsented I could deal with .But now Im hooked on the sented. It smells so nice and is just as effective. It definatly speeded up the growth of my hair , how much cant exactly tell you but I know that if I wear twists for a month ,they look like they have been in my hair for about 2 to3 months

Last edited:

Eiano

BT with the green tea to me smells wonderful.
My goodness, I LOVE putting it on because it just smells so different than products out there... that kind of smell chemicallish, you know? I've seen great results from BT too so I'd switch.

It's a bit more expensive, but think of your hair as an investment. What you put into it; money and timewise will show up later on... and you'll be so thankful.

bravenewgirl87

I am super happy that Caisha is making a prototype of the BT pommade, because I don't like the smell of neither. But, thats just me.

Colliecole

Thanks Ya'll! I'm on growthspecifics.com right now about to order the scented BT. I'm glad I'm not the only one who couldn't bare the smell of MTG. I like to believe that I'm down for whatever it takes when it comes to growing my hair but I could't do it LOL. I mean, I can do certain smells (Aphogee smells kinda good to me) But MTG has this old meat smell:perplexed...cant take it.

BeaLady

I couldn't tolerate the smell either. It also got a terrible skin irritation around my face and neck. I've been using the scented BT since the end of May and haven't had any problems with skin irritation.

hothair

Yes it does! I stopped using cause of the smell but had to resurrect cause i'm determined to make my hair goal by Dec...