Boundless Tresses - The MTG takeover - How's the growth??

LondonDiva

Naturallady seems to have a load of customers. Way to go girl!!

SUPPORT BLACK BUSINESS!!!:D

Anyway, how is the growth coming along from the Boundless Tresses product. I'm gonna put an order in on the weekend. I have a full bottle of MTG to go but will use this on the weekends only (out of the way of the general public).

lana

I would like to know this as well. I would like to place an order because MTG didn't work for me. I couldn't stand the smell or the side effects, but it did give me extra growth per month. I would like to order this product, but I want to know from a trusted source that it actually works. Meaning: Did it speed up your hair growth each month?

kristie21

Hi Ladies..Well mine took a while to come in the mail (about a week and a half)..I purchased the oderless kind...Everything seemed to be ok until I opened the bottle..It says to SHAKE WELL but I can't shake it anyway..Whatever is in there is SOLID:ohwell: . I thought it may have been because of the weather here in NY (COLD!) with the shipping and all so I placed it in the microwave for 60 seconds. I was able to shake it then but the next day it went right back to being solid. I think I'm gonna have to send a PM to Natural Lady..Anyone else notice this problem? Is it supposed to do that?

AllyMD

I've just started using it, so I can't give you any updates as of yet. But as far as it being solid, when mine arrived, it was solid as well (the cold weather here in Texas). It will eventually become liquid as it warms to room temperature and then you shouldn't have any problem using it.

kristie21

walkerca said:
I've just started using it, so I can't give you any updates as of yet. But as far as it being solid, when mine arrived, it was solid as well (the cold weather here in Texas). It will eventually become liquid as it warms to room temperature and then you shouldn't have any problem using it.

Yea thats what I thought but I got it on saturday and it monday and that thing is still solid. Its at room temp and if I don't heat it up in the microwave it will stay like that. My cousin ordered and rec'd her's and she's having the same problem.

xxxxcherishxxxx

I ordered it yesterday so should expect it by sometime next week. She had said it will be solid cause of the cold. I won't mind just lay it out in room temperature in hottest place in house or some have said nuke it. Can't wait to try it I'll keep everyone posted.

nycutiepie

I started using Boundless Tresses (the one with fragrance) last week and I'm waiting for the growth. I might not be a good test case because I'm still using the original funky bacon on wash days when my hair is wet. It's about to be a "BT Takeova" though because the smell of the original is strangely becoming more annyoing since I started the BT......must be psychological :confused:. Anyway, I'm 6 weeks post and I expect a forest within another month and I'll report back because I want to give BT a fair chance to do its thing.

M

Miss Nina

I have it, just started using it. Mine was solid when I received it as well. I asked Naturallady about it and she said it would be fine to just microwave for 30seconds. It became solid again the next day and she said to microwave it again and that microwaving it wouldn't weaken the product.

-Volare

I just got mine a couple of days ago, so I'll report back in about a month to let you guys know the progress!

Nice & Wavy

Well, I received mine a week ago, so I haven't seen any growth as yet...guess we have to wait a little while longer, just to see!

BTW: I had to put mine in the microwave again for like 12 seconds and it came out great. I think that because I keep my house a little cool...it causes this to happen. (I like it cool...not too hot):p

Emmy

i got mine saturday and of course it was frozen i just sat in a warm sink and shook well and it was fine. will be reporting back later wth the massive hair growth...lol

InquiringMind

I just got my order last week but, mine was not solid. Thank God! I probably would have cried. I haven't been having much success with online ordering lately. Anywho, I will update. I'm hoping to see progress (fingers, toes, and eyes crossed:lol: )

ayoung

No growth to report yet--my hair is growing--but I'm 12 weeks post and in braids so i can't see if it is increased from what i usually get. I've been using it since i started the Hide Ur Hair till April Fools challange (12/06)---so I'll see in April I guess.

Mine gets solid/semi-solid and I just get a cup of hot water and sit it in there for like 1 min and it's liquid.

smartandblessed

I just started using mines last week as well! Seems like we all bought ours around a week ago! Yes, mine was solid at first but it loosened up the next day. I also am an MTG user but since I have braids now I don't want that smell in my hair so the boundless tresses seems like a smart alternative. Lets keep each other up to date on our progress.

yodie

It's been a week and two days for me. Mine is always solid. I usually set it in front of my portable heater for a minute or so and that melts it.

No growth to report just yet, but I'm sure this is normal.
Did anyone have new growth after one week of using the real MTG?

God's Anointed

You guys, that sounds great. I should really not be in here 'cause i just ordered 2 bottles of MTG and i'm trying to get out of the PJ habit so i'm gonna stick with what i know works. Keep us updated on your progress ladies.

yodie

nikkipoo said:
okay...I think that I am missing something here:confused: ...where are you ordering this product from. Could someone please fill me in;)

we ordered boundless tresses from naturallady. check out the beginning of the post.

Mahalialee4

Wildchild453 said:
Its the coconut oil. Its solid at room temp
Is that the largest portion of oil in that product. I love coconut oil. I was wondering how coconut oil would mix up with sulphur powder. I guess it would make a pomade. I guess that would be less messy to apply to the scalp. thanks. bonjour

SparklingFlame

Yeah ladies keep me abreast of your progress. I wanna know too!! :lachen:

I thought about it going solid on you guys but it nevers stays solid at my house so I figured it would be OK for everybody else.

SAAAAWY!!!! You'll be fine. My Dad keeps his house COLD COLD COLD and his stays solid and he uses his as a pomade. I dont see how he stands it but thats another story!

growinglong777

:lol: Yes, mine is solid to, but 10 seconds in the microwave and it is fine. There is virtually no smell and my hair is extremely soft.. I can't wait to see the growth in 3- 6 months.

M

Miss Nina

Are you all going to use pictures to keep up with your progress?

I've been using it since the 19th (though somes days I forget). I don't know if I have and additional growth, but I can say that my new growth is really really soft, and usually it feels dry and rough.