MTG, I quit....

CynamonKis said:
Cantina72, what were your results?

CynamonKis, I definately noticed major thickness, but, I am not sure I achieved any significant growth due to the MTG; unless it continues to work after using....my hair seems to have grown better since discontinuing it.:look: On average I get about 3/4 inches of growth per month.

if you mix the mtg witg hollywood beauty castor oil hair grease you will smell nothing and you can simply oil your scalp with it and have no leaking...but that's IF you want to continue using it.
i know, until i made a successful formula, i was going to give it away because i couldn't sleep with the smell. however, for the first time, i am seeing tremendous thickness in my otherwise balding daughter's hair so i am extremely grateful.

from36to38 said:
if you mix the mtg witg hollywood beauty castor oil hair grease you will smell nothing and you can simply oil your scalp with it and have no leaking...but that's IF you want to continue using it.
i know, until i made a successful formula, i was going to give it away because i couldn't sleep with the smell. however, for the first time, i am seeing tremendous thickness in my otherwise balding daughter's hair so i am extremely grateful.

that's a good idea, but i haven't used grease in my hair in over 15yrs! i gave up on the mtg as well due to the leaking, smell, and constant keep up. i get tired of wearing my hair in a ponytail and i haven't mastered any other protective styles yet...

I mix mine with capsaicin cream and use and applicator bottle that I got from Sallys to apply. I also mix in essential oils to cut down on the smell.

I had to put mines down after 3 weeks. I didn't notice any growth and my hair is already thick. But, even with adding the essential oils... I got tired of the smell, the oily scarfs, snelly towels:perplexed .... So, I'll pop open my Lenzi's Request and give that a go..

I'm using it...don't know if it's really making my hair grow quicker...i think its hard to measure...so, if anyone needs to swap or take mtg off there hands, I'm here ! :)

Back