MTG amazing discovery!

Ohhhhh...I SO want to try this MTG stuff because it seems like you ladies are getting such GREAT results! :up:

I just can't get past the fact that it's a product used on horses! *cries* Plus, the smell....I don't know...I just can't be reeking everywhere I go! :eek: I know that some of you ladies have been able to combat the smell so that it doesn't smell as badly, but I'm afraid I might do something wrong and I'll stink higher than the heavens! :lachen:

Omg...I SO need this product too because my hair is very fine naturally, so ANY increase in thickness to my hair would be a plus for me. :up: ;)

Ohhhh...choices...choices. :nono: I just don't know what to do. :(

Crystalicequeen123 said:
Ohhhhh...I SO want to try this MTG stuff because it seems like you ladies are getting such GREAT results! :up:

I just can't get past the fact that it's a product used on horses! *cries* Plus, the smell....I don't know...I just can't be reeking everywhere I go! :eek: I know that some of you ladies have been able to combat the smell so that it doesn't smell as badly, but I'm afraid I might do something wrong and I'll stink higher than the heavens! :lachen:

Omg...I SO need this product too because my hair is very fine naturally, so ANY increase in thickness to my hair would be a plus for me. :up: ;)

UUUHHH, how about just do it :look:

Would the ladies of LHCF ever steer you wrong?

Crystalicequeen123 said:

Do it but keep it off your skin... and mix it with something else to mask the smell...

DO IT! *Michael Jordan*

I just flat ironed my hair last night.... so why am I off to wash my hair so I can apply the MTG>>>>>>

mysweetevie said:
The smell does leave by morning. Thank goodness. I've been using it everyother night. I love the sheen and new texture with it. :up: I will see how it reacts on my wet hair next washing.

Are you using this straight? I got all kinds of stuff in mine. I apply it to the wet scalp. I t seems like I can still smell it. Am I imagining things? :ohwell: :lachen:

Zeal said:
Are you using this straight? I got all kinds of stuff in mine. I apply it to the wet scalp. I t seems like I can still smell it. Am I imagining things? :ohwell: :lachen:

I use MGT straight :lol: no chaser. But in the morning I spray Elasta QP reflect sheen on my hair.

How exactly do you apply MTG? I am about to order it and I want to make sure that apply it correctly so that I can get the maximum result! I looked at your progress using MTG and your hair looks great! How long was it before you saw growth occuring?

BklynHeart said:
Have you or anyone have any issues ordering from this place?

I've never had a problem ordering from them. the one time that I did, I received my shipment in about 4-5 days. The thing a like about mtg the most is that a little goes a long way. I've had the same bottle for a little over 3 months :yep:

Longing4Length said:
How exactly do you apply MTG? I am about to order it and I want to make sure that apply it correctly so that I can get the maximum result! I looked at your progress using MTG and your hair looks great! How long was it before you saw growth occuring?

I use an applicator bottle. be careful not to overdue it. I did that once and I was a dripping mess the whole day :nono:

I apply after my hair has air dried. I was always told to wet my hair before I get into a swimming pool. The theroy behind that is when hair is dry it sucks in the clorine. If your hair is wet or will not suck as much clorine. Just like the cwc or cloring hair that is dry. I don't know if that is corect, it is just what I have always be told.

Back