MSM works for me!

CORBINS

I've been doing research on MSM through this forum and other websites and decided that I would give it a try. I started using it about 1 1/2 weeks ago. I did a touch up on this past Saturday and I can't believe it, and I'm still thinking I'm crazy but I think I already have some new growth! I do nightly scalp messages (sometimes I slack on the messages) and tonight I have a small, but noticable by touch, amount of new growth. I can feel a small curl at my scalp! I'm gonna continue using MSM and see what I get. I'm also using Surge and I love what it does for my hair, I don't know, but I think the combination the the vitamins, MSM, Biotin and Surge are working well together! I will definately keep everyone up to date! If I get an incredible amount of growth, this is the first place I'm visiting to share!

Armyqt

Congrats Corbins. MSM and biotin are definitely worth their weight in gold

LuLu

Okay, what does the MSM do?? Cause I thought it was supposed to like "loosen" the curl or whatever??? Does it make your hair grow faster too??

How much are you taking Corbins???? Can't you take to much MSM? How much is too much???

[ QUOTE ]
LuLu said:
Okay, what does the MSM do?? Cause I thought it was supposed to like "loosen" the curl or whatever??? Does it make your hair grow faster too??

How much are you taking Corbins???? Can't you take to much MSM? How much is too much???

[/ QUOTE ]

Im not Corbins but I got a lot of information on MSM from www.puremsm.com. Its virtually impossible to take too much of this stuff. If the body cannot use it, it just goes out of your system. I take 1 teaspoon in the morning/1 at night (8,000 mgs total). A lot of ladies are experiencing increased growth and softer, more manageable hair too!! Its like a "wonder" product.