Morrocan Oil

Luxlii

I saw this line at beauty first the cashier (black) said it was really good. then a bleach blonde (white) said she uses it for her dry ends so I looked :yep:. Her hair looked healthy. Its like 30 for the oil and there is a deep conditioner mask. Should I try it? Have you?

I have heard good things about Morrocan Oil but I have never tried it. It's actually on my list of oils to buy. :yep:

I saw this line at beauty first the cashier (black) said it was really good. then a bleach blonde (white) said she uses it for her dry ends so I looked :yep:. Her hair looked healthy. Its like 30 for the oil and there is a deep conditioner mask. Should I try it? Have you?

My aunt (caucasian) works at a beauty salon where they sell this oil. She said she had some she was going to give to me. At first I was ecstatic :yay:, but then I noticed it's not pure argan oil, it's mixed with a lot of -cones and such, and I'm off cones so I was disappointed. But she loves it, and I'm sure it's good.

P.S. I think they sell pure argan oil on FNWL. I'm going to check it out.

Last edited:
My aunt (caucasian) works at a beauty salon where they sell this oil. She said she had some she was going to give to me. At first I was ecstatic :yay:, but then I noticed it's not pure argan oil, it's mixed with a lot of -cones and such, and I'm off cones so I was disappointed. But she loves it, and I'm sure it's good. But in order to get those -cones out of my hair I would have to go back to using sulfate shampoos.

It seems like that's what other people said as well. If you're going to pay that much, you may as well get pure Argan oil instead.

The ARGAN {Moroccan oil} tree and the KARITE {Shea Butter} tree are of the same family so I would not spend a lot of money for the argan when its cousin shea is so available in unrefined form.

It seems like that's what other people said as well. If you're going to pay that much, you may as well get pure Argan oil instead.

That's what I was thinking. If I'm going to pay 30 dollars for an oil I want pure, unadulterated oil. If I want cones I can easily hit up that Fantasia IC heat protectant that's been sitting in my room untouched for about six months now. It only costed me 6-7 bucks and it smells like grapes :yep:.

Back