Morrocan Oil Product Line

Okay

Hey ladies :)

I've heard alot of people rave Morrocan Oil itself, but have any of you tried the Morrocan Oil product line?

It has a moisturizing Deep conditioner, a strengthening one that contains protein and a shampoo and oils and stuff.

Some reviews would be greatly apreciated :yep:

I have tried the oil, the mask, and the shampoo. I really like the oil and would buy it again. The other products were nothing to write home about. I used up the mask, and still have some of the poo leftover.

Not the brand name but the one from Sally in the little tub that looks like that name brand..??/ Gurl, it's wonderful! They had a sale last month on Proclaim products, buy 2 get 1 free and I stocked up on the Proclaim Moroccan. Their 7 oil Moroccan is also good. The shampoo and conditioner ...all priced within 6.99 to 7.99 Try it. But they say the name brand Moroccan is absolutely marvelous.

I tried the Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque and it was just alright. It performed like any good conditioner would but it's nothing to scream about considering the price, size, and intense hype behind the product. I was expecting something spectacular when I tried the sample but I was let down since my expectations were heightened due to the hype. My sample was a little more than $4.00 CAD including tax and it's comparable to other good more affordable conditioners I've tried. It's a good product and leaves the hair soft and smells nice but I don't think it's worth buying consistently on the full sized amount, maybe every once in a while when you want to treat yourself. :perplexed

I tried the Morrocan Oil brand. I don't have anything +/- to say about product effectiveness as it did good for the short while that I used it. I will say, it's overly priced. I have found better, cheaper alternatives.

I am currently using the shampoo (just ok), reconstructor (thick consistency, and appears to leave the hair stronger), conditioner ( just ok), hydrating styling cream ( so far I really like this, it leaves my hair very soft when used for roller sets), and deep moisturizing conditioner (actually I haven't used this yet, will try it out tomorrow).

As of right now the line is ok, I like it well enough to finish it. I don't think it will pull me away from joico kpak, but I will continue to use it until it's gone. Maybe I will see a difference in my hair with continued use.

Oh I do love the shimmer spray, I've been using that on and off for over a year. However, I prefer chi silk infusion or joico kpak oil to moroccanoil serum.

I have been using the Moroccan oil and the styling cream for my roller set for about 3 months and I love it. My hair is no longer breaking, it is light and doesn't weight the hair down. I just brought the nourishing mask last Friday but I will add it to my regimen. My hair is finally doing great after trying so many different products. I also had a very itchy scalp since I was a child that I no longer have since using this line.

I bought the .85 oz bottle. It was a waste of my money. Too much hype and too much money.

I've been meaning to try argan oil again...i'm going to check out those sallys versions! (thanks for startin this thread Okay)

the oil is full of cones ,the worst ones such as Cyclopentasiloxanedimethicone and cyclomethicone which are not water soluble and with time cause build up .there s very little Argan oil in it and the softness and shine is most likely the result of the cones in it .
Doesnt worth it .
The moisturizing mask is supposely the best product of this line.

I've tried The deep hydrating mask and oils. Very mediocre and EXTREMELY overpriced for the quality. I'll never try the line again. The One N Only brand of oil is OK, but way better than the Morrocan Oil brand. The One N Only shampoo and conditioners are unimpressive as well. I've let go of oils all together and went back John Frieda Frizz Ease a few months ago and my hair has never been happier. I'm off the "oils" bandwagon. Now I just use what works.

I LOVED the oil and the hydrating mask, especially when my hair was color-treated. It was the only thing that kept my hair moisturized and soft. And since I was transitioning, it helped keep the frizz away and made my hair easier to straighten.

The only thing that kept me from using it after the initial purchase was the hefty price tag. I tried the One & Only Argan oil from Sally's and it was straight garbage on my hair. Very cheap, I swear it has mineral oil in it BLEEEHHHH....

OP, looks like you're just gonna have to give up the dough and try it out as we're pretty divided on this one.

Back