Hemp seed oil and shine

tekmommie

I met a lady in the store with relaxed shoulder blade length hair...it was not the longest relaxed hair I have ever seen (looked like 4a/b), but it had incredible body (blow dry/curling iron) AND it was the most BEAUTIFUL head of hair I have ever seen!!! I mean it was BANGIN
you hear me??!!

She said she uses Aussie moist shampoo and Sauve conditoner, she does not excercise nor does she take any special supplements other than a generic daily vitamin from Target. She uses Motions lye relaxer and she mixes the Hemp oil in it, she uses it for a hot oil treatment and a daily treatment for ends, which she trims every other relaxer. By the way she maintains her own hair and has for year.

She said her secret is THE Hemp seed oil, which she has her sister send her from the Midwest.

Has anyone heard of this Now I am NOT a PJ but I'll tell you what I DO want to try this one!!

jamaraa

I think she was talking about actual cold pressed oil dervied from the cannabis seed...tho, there are a few product lines that add hemp oil to their shampoos, conditioners, and hair oils....but this sounds like she was talking about the pure form of it.