I think I have found my staples!

*fabulosity*

After being an illustrious certified Product Junkie for now a year.. Sunday is my one year LHCF anniversary.. yay! I have finally managed to come up with some staples that work for my hair! I am still missing a staple moisturizer but I'm working on that.. I thank God that I have Elucence in my life now.. y'all I'm serious...:lachen:

When wet bunning or air drying:

Poo: Elucence Moisture Benefits
Con: Elucence Moisture Balancing
Clarifying Poo: Elucence Volumizing Clarifying
DC: Shescentit Banana Brulee/Hairveda Sitrinillah
Leave In: Elucence Moisture Balancing (double duty)/Hairveda Hydra Soft (combo)
Moisturizer (best for now): Hairveda Whipped Cream/Hydrathermal Naturals Daily Growth Lotion
Protein: 2 minute Aphogee
Sealant: Hairveda CoCasta
Treatment: Elucence Moisture Treatment/Elasta QP Breakage Serum (I swear these are the same product with different names)

Heatstyling (I want my hair to have a silkier feel)
Poo: Kerastase Bain Satin 3
Con: Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner
Clarifying: Kenra Clarifying Poo
DC: Silicon Mix/Morrocanoil Hair Mask
Leave In: Lacio and Lacio
Moisturizer: still looking! everything else is too heavy so I've been skipping this part and substituting the leave in
Protein: Kerastase Nutrient Vials (orange bottles)
Sealant: Hairveda Avosoya Oil
Treatment: Kerastase Reconstructor (orange bottle)
Heat Protection: Kerastase Ciment Thermique
Flat Ironing Oil: MORROCAN OIL!!!

Growth Aid: Ovations Cell Therapy.. all day... this has been consistent the whole year!

I just ordered a ton of L'Anza Moisturizers.. but if anyone can recommend some good moisturizers.. please do. I've tried HS 14 en 1, NTM silk touch, Cantu Repair Cream. I wanted to try KBB.. but I won't even go there today.. preferably something natural.

Happy growing girls!

Well a good moisturizer so far, I like Hydratherma Naturals Daily Moisturizing Growth Lotion, and Mane n Tail Shea and Aloe Cream----I love both of them.....good you found your staples, I try to settle down with products, but I always find new ones......

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
LOL....before I finished reading your whole thread I was gonna suggest KBB Hair Milk. It really is good though and it's very light but still moisturizing.....and the scents are off the chain:lick:. I have a huge order coming soon...yayyy!

Your post made me miss my beloved elucence mb conditioner. That stuff is the best detangler ever!

*fabulosity*

:look::lachen:

Now i know i need to hurry up and get my staples. lol. How do you like the growth lotion as a moisturizer?

LC.. you better stop!!! :lachen:

I like it.. it's a little tacky.. but does the job on my ends which are what I worry about the MOST.. It's not creamy.. I think of moisturizer and I think of creamy for some reason.

LOL....before I finished reading your whole thread I was gonna suggest KBB Hair Milk. It really is good though and it's very light but still moisturizing.....and the scents are off the chain:lick:. I have a huge order coming soon...yayyy!

Your post made me miss my beloved elucence mb conditioner. That stuff is the best detangler ever!

Who makes KBB hair milk?

*fabulosity*

Well a good moisturizer so far, I like Hydratherma Naturals Daily Moisturizing Growth Lotion, and Mane n Tail Shea and Aloe Cream----I love both of them.....good you found your staples, I try to settle down with products, but I always find new ones......

I like the DMGL.. but it's just not creamy enough for me. I love the smell.. Mane and Tail.. they sell that at Sally's? Me and mom got some shopping to do today.. so I can stop by and see.

Dang you got a lot of stuff. LOL

Girl please.. this is the seriously condensed list after I sold/traded a ton in the exchange forum.. and I still got stuff looking at me..:look: Like all the stuff I bought when I was a brand newbie.

Poka.. don't start..:lachen: I have been on the edge and thinking about buying this stuff for a week; but my first order attempt had some bad customer svc attached to it.. and I swore it off.. I had decided to get it the other day when it was 25% off 75 and up purchase..but for some reason it wasn't calculating my discount correctly.. I thought it was an omen of bad things to come so I just quit.

Where do you get your Morrocan Oil?

I got mine on ebay.. you can find a reasonable seller there.. I'll post it if I look in my recent history.. I got my 16oz jar of the mask, the curl creme, and the oil for about 60 shipped.. which was a good deal.

Denise11

Hey sis. You got some good staples there! LOL

As gorgeous as your hair looks, these products must be doing something good!!!

I can't wait to find my staples cause I'm tired of buying stuff and giving them away. I'm afraid that I might give up looking for the perfect ones for me.

*fabulosity*

Who makes KBB hair milk?

www.karensbodybeautiful.com

Hey sis. You got some good staples there! LOL

As gorgeous as your hair looks, these products must be doing something good!!!

I can't wait to find my staples cause I'm tired of buying stuff and giving them away. I'm afraid that I might give up looking for the perfect ones for me.

Oh stop:love2:.. Thanks!
I am going to the salon tomorrow after a long 3 week break.. I can't wait to see what it looks like when she gets done.. I know I've gotten some good growth and when she does it..it's so light and silky.. I'll put some pics in my fotki.. should be nice and full apl.

Don't stop looking.. just stop buying..:lachen::lachen:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Poka.. don't start..:lachen: I have been on the edge and thinking about buying this stuff for a week; but my first order attempt had some bad customer svc attached to it.. and I swore it off.. I had decided to get it the other day when it was 25% off 75 and up purchase..but for some reason it wasn't calculating my discount correctly.. I thought it was an omen of bad things to come so I just quit.
:lachen:I proably would've quit too. I ordered when she had the 35% off a hundred dollar order.....I had to do it, I couldn't pass up that sale:look:. After I tried her sample pack I was hooked. The scents stay in my hair for days.....I even got a complement on it when i walked past someone which was weird because I didn't think anyone could smell it.

When you ordered did you put your coupon code it? That's weird that it didn't calculate right.

sqzbly1908

Hey Fab Baby!!!

That is some good stuff ya got there! Isn't Kerastase just lovely??? They just had a clearance sell about a week or two ago...

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
You can use a spray moisturizer when you straighten your hair :yep: Some good ones are Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Mist and Shescentit's Green Grape Mist, or you can make an aloe/glycerin mix. 2 good light, creamy ones are Gillian Butter (shescentit) and H2H EndAll

LushLox

Damn, that's a helluva lot of staples! :lachen: Mind you, I think if I listed mine it would probably be just as long! :eek:

I started off with Kerastase. The masquintense is quite nice.

*fabulosity*

:yay:

Now just put "my" things in a box by the door. :grin:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
Why are you even posting.. shouldn't you be at Club 112 or something... just cuz it ain't a staple doesn't mean I won't revisit it every now and again.. lmao..

To those mentioning that it is still a lot of products.. I know! I am a PJ in rehab.. to even have a list is good for me.. !!! :lachen: Y'all KISS people wouldn't understand! lol!

chebaby

glad you found your staples. when i was relaxed i had my staples down and now that im natural i dont lol.
i know vo5 conditioners, devacurl one condition, HE totally twisted, miss jessies rapid recovery, curl junkie hibiscus and banana deep fix are my staples so far.

i think miss jessies baby buttercream may be my staple moisturizer but not sure yet.

*fabulosity*

Okay guys right now the PJ in me has me on KBB's site.. I have $75 worth of stuff in my cart...lol.. and entered the "sweet deal" promo code for 20% off.. it's only calculating it on item.. I don't understand!!!!

ETA: I think it only works on hair milk and nectar (would be nice if it said that)

Last edited: