MopTop Maven Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellebelle88

What happened in the Moptop Maven thread? I had to go to Chicago for the day and when I got back tonight, I saw that the thread was poofed. I was following that thread because I used to frequent the blog and was considering ordering from Enso's. Can someone tell me what was agreed upon. Did any more evidence surface because I really wanna know.

Last edited:
it's gone. poof. it's quite unfortunate b/c there was some valuable evidence....esp if EnsoMopTop decides to send a C&D email to someone in that thread....

but then again, it's not so bad b/c EnsoMopTop will have no way to prove defamation...thread's gone....

Darn it. That's what i get for getting off the computer...I was still reading through it. Don't tell me EnsoMopTop slid LHCF a little bit of that scam money to poof her gate thread..:lol:

I kid..I kid...:look:

Yeah,I'll take a pm. I haven't logged on in hours,but I thought almost everything posted was useful up to that point.

Only missed like a page or two but people went hard with the investigating... Take this as a lesson, don't double cross the ladies of LHCF, they WILL go IN!

up to page 10 is in the google cache...better get it while it's still there... search "moptop maven enso lhcf page [#]" and click the cached link.

up to page 10 is in the google cache...better get it while it's still there... search "moptop maven enso lhcf page [#]" and click the cached link.

I've done that but I need after page 10. The last time I posted, it was on like page 15 already!

I asked for my thread to be taken down. There was too much mess in that thread :nono:. The thread on nc is still open. Most of the info was from there anyway.

Karma is a cruel bi@tch, and her favorite people to play with are the ones just like her. Lots of substantial evidence as well as comedy was provided by the LHCF detectives, hopefully it helps in someway.

Running Back to lurkdom before a google inspired C&D e-mail comes my way!:Run:

I asked for my thread to be taken down. There was too much mess in that thread :nono:. The thread on nc is still open. Most of the info was from there anyway.

Ain't that something!

I can't find a gif to express how I feel about this post.

Isn't the SF thread just locked while the EnsoMopTop thread poofed?

I'm saying we could have posted in that thread for what 2 weeks? Enso thread been up for like 2 days. But I said this before I found out the OP actually asked for it to be closed.

If you felt that way about the thread, why didn't you give posters a warning or express your discontent to encourage everyone to stay on topic?

I don't think that OP's should be able to have threads deleted just because they don't like what is being said. This is a legal matter at this point and people appear to have been scammed by someone who repeatedly scams people.

Girl, no need to feel like you were responsible for the outcome of the thread just because you started. That doesn't reflect your character. Most of us are happy to know the truth. We'd rather not be scammed. You did us a favor.

Now that that's out the way...ask them to bring it back, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back