I Think I Have Proof MopTop Maven is Doing OK!

westNDNbeauty

moptop_janecarter.jpg

I saw this tweet from Jane Carter to Moptop Maven in July 1.

Just good to know she's doing ok.

Just saw it on your FB fan page. I am really glad to hear this. I hope she has improved and taken care of it or at least has it under control. I hope to see her posts again very soon!!

Thank you so much for this information, as she has been on my mind. I am glad she is doing okay.

I hate to burst the bubble, but JC sent me a similar tweet (and I haven't had contact with them in over a year) and from what I can tell they were just going around to all of the blogs who'd featured/interviewed them and giving them some love.

I do hope MTM is ok, I never read her blog but she has some great hair.

Jesus be a sticky fence what in the heck? Why is this even a topic...and in the Hair forum no less?

Jesus be a sticky fence what in the heck? Why is this even a topic...and in the Hair forum no less?

Maybe because people care? I mean, she used to be a member here. And if it bothers you that much, you could have avoided this thread.

Maybe because people care? I mean, she used to be a member here. And if it bothers you that much, you could have avoided this thread.

I say that becuase at this point it is just "alleged"...until I see a tweet, twirp, twattle or whatever people do on twitter from MTM I dont really see the need for a thread like this. It just seems..odd given that its not 100% proven.

*carry on*

I was thinking the same thing as KCcurly.

westNDNbeauty - Are you sure janecarter didn't just see an old interview of MopTopMaven on her youtube channel or blog somewhere, and then decided to comment a few days ago about it? Janecarter really didn't say anything about MopTopMaven being okay now.

I swear this board just loves to argue and start stuff.

Anyway I hope MTM is doing okay. I loved her blog and miss reading it.

1. Who is MoptopMaven?
2. What happened to her?
3. I am Twitter challenged so uhh, someone please explain this to me step by step

1. Who is MoptopMaven?
2. What happened to her?
3. I am Twitter challenged so uhh, someone please explain this to me step by step

She was a member, popular blogger and she has an online jewelry store of her own designs. She has Wilsons disease which made her MIA since December 2010 I think.

Yeah JC promotions team goes around to blogs, sends tweets, and emails and whatnot in the name of JC. I still get them and haven't interviewed JC since...2009. I wouldn't take that as proof.

Op, has MTM been tweeting lately?

Last edited:
Yeah JC promotions team goes around to blogs, sends tweets, and emails and whatnot in the name of JC. I still get them and haven't interviewed JC since...2009. I wouldn't take that as proof.

Op, has MTM been tweeting lately?

No new blogs since the ill-fated blow up blog from Feb. I hope she is getting better but Wilsons disease is no joke.

I hope she is ok. A little disappointed that the tweet may not be proof positive but this thread did put her back on my mind. Love her hair and videos. It would be nice to see her back in stride again.

I hate to burst the bubble, but JC sent me a similar tweet (and I haven't had contact with them in over a year) and from what I can tell they were just going around to all of the blogs who'd featured/interviewed them and giving them some love.

I do hope MTM is ok, I never read her blog but she has some great hair.

Awww! That sucks! smh.

Thanks for the info though :)

I miss her blog posts, I love her style and hope she is feeling better. Her recipe/food pics always looked so yummy : )

Even if she is sick, can't she type a few words on the computer?
I mean people on her blog just wanna know if she's ok.

Back