Monistat (miconazole nitrate) for growth: UPDATES?

napgurl

I'm a newbie to this site but trying to get in where I fit in....:grin:

and I took this one December 20 2007

Very nice results. Thank you for sharing.

cocoagirl

Morning! Maybe I missed it but can someone post a picture of the family dollar brand of monistat..on my way there in a few minutes and I don't know if there are many options to choose from their and don't want to be confused...

yodie

Morning! Maybe I missed it but can someone post a picture of the family dollar brand of monistat..on my way there in a few minutes and I don't know if there are many options to choose from their and don't want to be confused...

I'm out drivin around so I can't post a photo. It says Monistat 7 on thee box.

Enjoy the growth.

tylertown

Ohhhh no. My hair grows fast enough. Plus theres no way I'm putting it on. It's formulated for medical purposes and for another part of the body. Also, to many ladies says it makes their head hurt. I'll pass. But you guys, grow along!

tt8

CONGRATS ON YOUR GROWTH!!! BUT IF IT AINT BROKE DON'T FIX IT! I DON'T THINK THERE IS A NEED TO ADD SULFUR TO YOUR ROUTINE. IT SEEMS TO ME YOUR REGIMEN IS DOING GREAT, IMHO

I'm a newbie to this site but trying to get in where I fit in....:grin:

I'm sold on MN( I use the family dollar brand)
This pic was taken Oct 2007

and I took this one December 20 2007

I can't figure out how to take a picture of the back of my head! sorry ladies!

The only think I have been doing different to my hair is nightly MN

I'm sold!
I do plan to add sulfur to my regimen in the real near future!

I am a 4a natural I believe. Im still learning all of the terminology!

Peace and blessings!

FtrDrO

Bumping.....have any ladies switched from MN to MegaTek/OCT and noticed a significant difference in the growth rates?

NYAmicas

Seeker
I just started doing MN and I think the lady at the wal-mart u-scan thinks I have serious problems. I've gone in there everyday for the past three days buying 1-2 boxes of monistat a day. I see her look at me like she pity's me for my "problems". I need to switch it up and shop at different places, I guess!! :lachen:

Yes, I was trying to act nonchalant but wanted the cashier to hurry the heck up!:yep: People looking at all them boxes of cream.:nono:

lwilliams1922

I went into the dollar store and found miconazone nitrate!
It's miconazex vaginal cream!

I got a bunch for a buck each.

I was too busy being excited about the deal to worry about what the cashier thought. :) :grin:

of course my DH thinks I've lost my marbles when he walked in the bathroom and asked what I was mixing. :lachen:

miconazone nitrate, EVOO, and cayeene pepper does look a little strange when you're massaging it in a zip lock bag.

It's all good. When I told my mom she thought I lost it as well. That was BEFORE she asked me to go back and get more so I could send her some!

2008 Monistat (miconazole nitrate) for growth: UPDATES?

Any updates???
I went into the dollar store and found miconazone nitrate!
It's miconazex vaginal cream!

I got a bunch for a buck each.

I was too busy being excited about the deal to worry about what the cashier thought. :) :grin:

of course my DH thinks I've lost my marbles when he walked in the bathroom and asked what I was mixing. :lachen:

miconazone nitrate, EVOO, and cayeene pepper does look a little strange when you're massaging it in a zip lock bag.

It's all good. When I told my mom she thought I lost it as well. That was BEFORE she asked me to go back and get more so I could send her some!

lwilliams1922

I'm still using the cream mix (when I'm in twists).

Hiar is growing but I havent settled on a universal method for measuring yet so I can't say exactly how much growth i have.

Junebug D

I just picked up a tube of the Walgreens generic brand today. I think I am going to mix it with some Jojoba and evoo, is that a good mix?

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I applied some tonight. MN, MTG, Vatika, and peppermint oil. I also has some left over ORS Carrot Oil in it. Imma add another tube of MN cause its too runny for me.

Galadriel

I'm still using my MN mix. I usually mix it with conditioner, coconut oil, EVOO, and Peppermint EO...oh, and sulfur.

I don't use it consistently (sometimes out of laziness, sometime out of tiredness), but I'd say I've gotten 1-1.5 in. per month.

Also, I rotate between using my MN mix and BT.

Miel

Any rules/opinions against using MN & BT together? I'm a 4b natural TWA. Will I need other products to moisturize and seal? Once a week wash ok? Basically I need a newbie reggie. I've done searches and this is as close as I could find. Please help!

Lebiya

I'm still using my MN mix. I usually mix it with conditioner, coconut oil, EVOO, and Peppermint EO...oh, and sulfur.

I don't use it consistently (sometimes out of laziness, sometime out of tiredness), but I'd say I've gotten 1-1.5 in. per month.

Also, I rotate between using my MN mix and BT.

Wow, thats crazy!!

what is your normal growth rate like?

Lebiya

I will be adding this to my regime. I'll be mixing the monistat with cortiscone, capiscone (sp) - someone mentioned getting insane growth from this- but I'm not sure where to the cortiscone, capiscone though

**Jade**

I think I have some of this at home that I'm going to start using... what do you ladies think every night or every other? and I generally wash every other or every three days (cowash) will I have to start washing everyday b/c of buildup?

Brees_hair

I'm still using it...in consistently..a month here, and there and have seen increased growth. I will continue using it in 2009 to aid in growth.