MidBack Length 2007-Let's Get It!!!

meaganita

I def want in on this challenge. My goal is to be at MBL by Sep '07. The longest part of my hair is grazing midback when pulled, but I want the majority of the hair to "sit" at midback, without having to be pulled.;)

SleekandBouncy

I'm in, lawd I'm in three challenges already but oh well. I need to get my game tight, I've been slacking on my regimen.

Current length: A little past bra strap. Goal length: 4" past bra strap with thick hair like macherieamour by years end!
My current regimen, random shampoo, Elucence moisture balance conditioner, salerm 21 conditioner, pretreat with Phyto pre oil treatment oily thing, rollerset, roots blow out. Protein treatment every 4 weeks (nexxus or Aphogee).

My regimen per this challenge:

Prepoo with conditioner mixed with alma oil. Wash 1x a week with Kenra moisturizing shampoo (soon to be Aveda damage remedy/Keracare detangling), deep condition with Kenra moisturizing conditioner or Elucence, leave in Keracare or Salerm 21. Rollerset roots blow out, boundless tress applied only to scalp every other day, hair worn in a protective style 2x a week otherwise down.
Vitamins: Fish oil, GNC hair vitamins, high protein diet (fish, beans, chicken, rice, etc.) , water, water, water, lots of unions for sulfur, MSM. Running & cardio 2x a week.

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
I'm definitely in for MBL in December 2007. By next week my breakage will have stopped completely. I think MBL is possible by year end if I take extra good care of my hair.I'm going for 2" below bra strap.:D I'm going to work on my regimen and post it later.

Tee

schipperchow1 said:
I just trimmed my hair yesterday..so now I am about 1/2" - 1 inch above BSL stretched. :ohwell: Is it realistic to get to MBL by Dec '07?

That is realistic. :yep:

Tee

JOI said:
Same here I made bra strap in April and hopefully by the end of summer I will be mid back, Can't wait. :)

I am not so sure about the end of the summer JOI. But I will post as soon as I make it! What is the last day of Summer (first day of fall)?

MrsHouston

My MBL is set for the end of summer too. Not quite sure what that date is...but I will be in some sort of braids until October when we take our first family trip w/ the baby.

I might have to flat iron a section around the end of summer just to check the length.

schipperchow1

Thanks for the reply, Letitia. I certainly hope I make it. :yep: I don't want scraggily 1 or 2 strands reaching down there when I stretch or flat iron. I want it to look fairly thick:ohwell: I wore my hair in a braid out yesterday & it shrunk up to a little past apl. At first I was like:eek: & stretched it out....whew...just shrinkage:look:.

Unfortunately, I still have some dry ends in the crown area, that are the oldest & longest hairs & have highlights/color/sun damage I am tempted to cut that section when I touch those dry ends....

BTW: I was reading the thread about posting images...so I should have pix of my hair up soon:perplexed

MrsHouston

checking in...

does anyone else feel like its taking forever to get from bsl to mbl? The longer my hair gets, the harder it is to retain the length, since the ends of the hair are older and have been exposed to more.

its back to protective for me...

yes, I do. I was BSL in Mar 06...now I guess I'm guess full BSL w/some hairs hanging over into MBL (but that doesn't count:grin: