MidBack Length 2007-Let's Get It!!!

Guyaneek

I wanna be down! The plan is to be BSL by June and MBL by New Years Eve 12/31/07! Let's get it!!!

WaterMoccasin

BahamaMama said:
I didn't join this initially because I'm in the Waist-length by 2007 challenge and I had planned to reach waist-length by February '07. But since that's probably not going to happen, I'll join this.

Mid-back by February 2007!

I have a few strands there already but the majority of my hair is just above bra-strap and I would like to get most of it to BSL/MBL if I can.

Modification! Got a whole lot of hair chopped off on December 31st 2006 so I doubt in one month I can get the 6 or so inches I need to be mid-back! :p

Mid-back by June 2007! (Gotta shoot high!)
I guess I'm aiming for growing/keeping an inch per month!

MissFallon

I made it to mid-back in October but ended up cutting it back to about 2" past APL in November. Since my left side grows slower than the right I am aiming for my left side to be BSL by February 28th 07, my right side is BSL now. I hope to be mid-back again by June 06.

Tee

Guyaneek said:
I wanna be down! The plan is to be BSL by June and MBL by New Years Eve 12/31/07! Let's get it!!!

This is about the same as mine. I just hope to be at BSL by May.
We can do it.;)

ohsosuzy

I feel like I'm breathing on BSL. As long as there aren't any major setbacks this year I should be able to hit MBL before the end of the year.

MiWay

I just lost a lot of hair with this last weave...not necessarily length, but my hair definitely seems thinner. I don't remember what my goal month for this challenge was, but I'm changing it to December 25, 2007...I need some time to get this hair back in order.

RZILYNT

Count me in too! I just need to know what the rules are, if any. I will shoot for June. If I have to push it further out until August, then I can re-evaluate then. :D

pistachio

I'll add this to the April Fools Challenge I'm also on:D If I get 1"/mo. with this MTG/WGO mixture, and continue bunning, I hope to be MBL by the end of RabiaElaine's "Hide Your Hair 'til April Fools Challenge" which of course ends 04/01/07.

Brandi

Count me in! I think I'll be at midback by May 2007! Hoping for waistline by Nov/Dec. 2007.

My strategy is simple: stretching for 9-12 weeks between perms, low manipulation, very little heat, moisturizing the ends, sulfur 8 on the scalp (yeah I said it) and I'm using a good shampoo and conditioner (TIGI). I do take a hair vitamin and biotin supplement. So far, so good.

remnant

I'm in, just see my siggy:D !
Where is the thread starter to count all the beautiful ladies here and to boost us up!:)

CurliDiva

Is Mid-Back the same as Bra Strap length? Waist length?

Many of you ladies already look like you are at Mid-back from your photos:eek: I'm confused!

Everyone has beautiful hair;)

MissFallon

CurliDiva said:
Is Mid-Back the same as Bra Strap length? Waist length?

Many of you ladies already look like you are at Mid-back from your photos:eek: I'm confused!

Everyone has beautiful hair;)

Midback is between bsl and waist length.

Blackbird77

Well, it'll have to be Dec. 2007 before I'll probably make it being that my hair didn't make it to BSL in Dec. 2006. When stretched, it's almost (some strands do touch my brastrap) there but flat-ironed, it appears to be 2.5-3 inches above BSL. Darn! All I got was increased thickness in the last six months.

Cichelle

Cichelle said:
I'm in. I'm actually hoping for waist length by December 2007, so I'll try for Midback by May 2007.

I plan to continue the following:

Cowash daily
apply leave-in conditioner and/or moisturizer
put hair up loosely
shampoo occasionally
no brushing or combing when dry
detangle with wide tooth comb when cowashing

pineapple hair at night, sleep on satin or silk pillowcases

no cones, no parabens, no stylists, limited use of hair products with protein

supplement with: flax oil, multi-vitamin, carrot juice, MSM and vitamin C, protein bars

HHG everyone!

I have to admit that I forgot I made this post and joined this challenge last May! Wow, I made it to MBL a bit ahead of schedule. It feels good to see that I actually reached a goal I set in a challenge. Now I'm going for waist length by the end of this year.

Tee

I am so close to brastrap that I know I can make mid-back before the end of the year.

4-9-07 - ETA.....I have made bra-strap so I want mid back before the summer is over.

Last edited:

MrsHouston

MrsHouston said:
You go girl! I love that New Years Picture.

I want to join this. I should be brastrap about Feb/March. I'm aiming for December 2007 for my mid-back goal.

Just checking in: I made my first goal of bra-strap in March 07. Mid-back Summer 2007 here I come

LocksOfLuV

MrsHouston said:
Just checking in: I made my first goal of bra-strap in March 07. Mid-back Summer 2007 here I come

congrats mrshouston!!!

i hope i make midback on my next relaxer. i doubt it, but i am hoping to be there by august atleast.

MrsHouston

LocksOfLuV said:
congrats mrshouston!!!

i hope i make midback on my next relaxer. i doubt it, but i am hoping to be there by august atleast.

Thanks!

You'll make your goal, just remain steadfast. It already looks like you're doing everything RIGHT!

smuice

Yes Ladies,

I am up for this challenge, whether I get there is another story, but we all need to have faith:look:

Henna 4 Life

God is my heart, he lives within me...i need to let him shine in me more...out with the old in with the new...

www.myfotki.com/salheaven/ pw in profile

Goal date: December 31st
Current length: nearly APL- I am aimimg very high with this challenge!:lachen:

zzirvingj

Just checking in! I hope to make midback by end of December this year. I just pressed my hair and am gonna post an update tomorrow. It's grown a TAD but I have horrible ends due to me neglecting to moisture daily for quite a while now. So now I'm paying for it :(

I'll probably cut off a half inch or so tomorrow, but I still think I"ll make my goal ;)