MidBack Length 2007-Let's Get It!!!

LovelyZ

I'm still pushing. My growth has slowed a bit, I think. Some of my products don't seem to be working well with my hair anymore. I also changed up my regimen a bit. I don't want to go back to bunning, but I'll wait and see what happens in the next few months. May have to go back to bunning.

Lavendar

Hey, I wanna join this challenge! I'm in the Brastrap challenge with my goal set for May/June. Maybe I can reach midback by 12/31/2007. Seems impossible when I even think about my hair growing that long, but who knows? I'll give it shot!:)

LongLocksBoca

Honestly, you should try BKT - Brazilian Keratin Treatment - it might help to add a bit to your hairs appearance, especially long straight hair. The results are phenomenal!! I just had it done in Boca Raton, FL @ Mario & Co. by a seasoned pro named Lori. I couldn't be happier with the results. I cherish my hair and trust it only to someone who is either highly recommended or gives me a solid guaruntee!! My hair came out perfect!! Couldnt recommend it enough!

curlcomplexity

formerly qtslim83
I'm IN!!!:) I reached brastrap earlier than I thought so I think I'll give my self a Christmas present. I'm going for midback by 12/25/07!

RZILYNT

Ladies,

How many inches past BSL will be considered Mid Back? I can't go by the hair growth chart, My girls hang way low from breast feeding my children some years ago.

RZ~

LovelyZ

RZILYNT said:
Ladies,

How many inches past BSL will be considered Mid Back? I can't go by the hair growth chart, My girls hang way low from breast feeding my children some years ago.

RZ~

i consider midback to be the midpoint between brastrap length and waistlength. The exact number of inches would vary from person to person since we have different torso lengths.

n_vizion

I definately would like to join this challenge! I wrote it on my list of goals for 07 a few days ago and I found the challenge today. I think I attracted it.

RZILYNT

LovelyZ said:
i consider midback to be the midpoint between brastrap length and waistlength. The exact number of inches would vary from person to person since we have different torso lengths.

Thanks!:)

RZ~

senimoni

I was just thinking about this again the other day..I'm so short and stumpy that true BSL/MBL and WL are not that far apart. Actually I think BSL and MBL might be the same thing on me.......I'm not sure.....I'm a few inches off of whatever its called.

curlyj

I'm joining- i reached BSL 6 months before I thought I would so if MBL is considered 1-5 inches- I think I can do it. I want another 4.5" by 12/31...

Good Growing ladies!

Attachments

• 175847450501_0_0.jpg
    175847450501_0_0.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 175847637893_0_0.jpg
    175847637893_0_0.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 175847899013_0_0.jpg
    175847899013_0_0.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 10

zzirvingj

Just checking in! If things continue going the way they're going, I 'should' be midback by the last day of Dec this year. ***crosses fingers***

Christa438

zzirvingj said:
Just checking in! If things continue going the way they're going, I 'should' be midback by the last day of Dec this year. ***crosses fingers***

You should be at Midback by Dec. :confused: Maybe Im a lil confused on the exact measurements--No offense, but just by using my eyes, you seem to already be at Midback to me. It looks like you are approaching waist length :) .

JOI

Letitia said:
I am so close to brastrap that I know I can make mid-back before the end of the year.

4-9-07 - ETA.....I have made bra-strap so I want mid back before the summer is over.

Same here I made bra strap in April and hopefully by the end of summer I will be mid back, Can't wait. :)

CarLiTa

CarLiTa said:
OH BOY... I WISH it had been like that for real. The hairdresser ended up cutting nearly 5 whole inches of hair, which put me about 2 inches ABOVE brastrap. It's been almost 4 months since the cut, so I'm hoping that I'm at BSL now. I will check on Saturday after I get a blowout. Either that, or I'll be half-inch away from BSL. (crosses fingers)

so... I'm in this challenge again! I'm hoping to be at midback length in early 2007... but to give myself time, I say May 2007.

pretty close to my ultimate goal, which I hope to reach in July 2007, for my 19th birthday:)

oh great. will i ever make it to mid-back?
this quoted post was in late may 2006. i said i would reach midback length may 2007. that WOULD have happened if i hadn't had all those trims.

tomorrow, i'm getting yet another trim because my ends are bad. I hope the stylist doesn't trim too much. I guess i will update tomorrow and then go from there.

schipperchow1

I'd like to join this challenge. My goal is to attain Midback length by December 2007. I will work on growth & retention by protecting & moisturizing my length.

Happy Growing!

LovelyZ

checking in...

does anyone else feel like its taking forever to get from bsl to mbl? The longer my hair gets, the harder it is to retain the length, since the ends of the hair are older and have been exposed to more.

its back to protective for me...

Nanyanika

i hope to be midback by october with the help of my Ayurveda asha products.

Last edited:

*Frisky*

LovelyZ said:
checking in...

does anyone else feel like its taking forever to get from bsl to mbl? The longer my hair gets, the harder it is to retain the length, since the ends of the hair are older and have been exposed to more.

its back to protective for me...

I agree...I swear my hair is same length it was 2 to 3 months ago but new growth says other wise.

Southernbella.

I'm still trying to get there. My latest progress pic is in my siggy...it may take me longer since I'm transitioning, but I'm cool with that.

LocksOfLuV

Lauren you ARE MBL chica. :yep:

Your bra looks very low in that pic, and even tho it is low, it still is MBL since is is actually past the bra. Yeah, you are def. mbl (and you know I won't lie to ya).

Southernbella.

LocksOfLuV said:
Lauren you ARE MBL chica. :yep:

Your bra looks very low in that pic, and even tho it is low, it still is MBL since is is actually past the bra. Yeah, you are def. mbl (and you know I won't lie to ya).

Yeah, how bout I posted in the wrong thread!:lol: I'm trying to get to waist length.:cool: Don't mind me, my kids are making me stupid.:look:

LocksOfLuV

lauren450 said:
Yeah, how bout I posted in the wrong thread!:lol: I'm trying to get to waist length.:cool: Don't mind me, my kids are making me stupid.:look:

Okay! I am like "this chica is WAAAY to modest":lachen: .

It's okay tho girl!:lol:

senimoni

Lauren you had me scared...I was like well dang if that ain't MBL then what is. I was about to pull out my chart.

So its safe to say...for short torso'd folks that MBL is the bottom of the bra strap or just beyond....correct?

LovelyZ

lauren450 said:
I'm still trying to get there. My latest progress pic is in my siggy...it may take me longer since I'm transitioning, but I'm cool with that.
you're there or almost there. how many more inches are you trying to get? i think you're on the way to waist