May 2014..What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

From curlmart:
Bee mine DC
Bee mine luscious moisturizer
Bee mine moisture
Darcy's pumpkin condish
Darcy's DC
Darcy's transitioning cream
Curl junkie deep fix
From bss:
CON new Argan oil moisturizing milk masque
And a wig

Last edited:
myronnie

Is that a mild protein?

NaturallyATLPCH
Yes #winning because after I did the math and reviews I could have purchased from this lady and save a whole $1.34:lol:

Will definitely start purchasing from this one "stop shopping site"...loving the flat rate. This lady wants to do business! :)

Hibiscus30
No, Claudie Renew isn't a mild protein at all! I would consider it to be medium-strong (it has collagen, keratin, etc). I use it 1-2 times a month because my hair loves protein (my breakage has been nonexistent since I started doing that regimen).

Hibiscus30 Love them both. :lick:

Claudie's is Creamier/Thicker and HTN's is a little on the thinner side, but also packs a Punch as well.

And smells like Fruit Punch.:lol:

myronnie is right.:yep:

I love both Lines. They are very different, but both are very nice.

IDareT'sHair

I love fruity stuff! Hmmmm!

But I also love thick creamy products too! Girl, I appreciate the reviews but now it's even a tougher decision :lol:...you're always on point with product reviews though...

myronnie
I want both but don't need both!:look:

Thanks ladies!

@Hibiscus30

If you like Fruity, you'll love HTN's Amino Protein DC'er. :lick:

It's light and Fruity smelling. Nice and Summery. But it does it's job.:grin:

Claudie's Renew is nice & creamy. It also performs like a champ.:yep:

I usually get my Claudie stuff in unscented.

Hibiscus30, I cover my hair with 2 plastic caps and a plastic shower cap from sally's
I keep the protein treatment on for an hour and the moisture dc for an hour+

This week, I brought black Jamaica castor oil. Let's see if it'll get my hair a bit thicker and fuller.

DoDo

Have you used this before? If so, mini review please!

Not yet. I am trying it now. So far I bought it from whole foods for ten dollars. It was creamy and silky on my fingers and it has an inoffensive scent. Can't wait to use so that I can give you a full review!

From Shescentit.

Curl moist Conditioner
Riche Moisture Masque
Avocado Conditioner

Back