May 2,3,4..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

Marand13

I have been deep conditioning since yesterday. I chopped off a few inches and I am still trying to figure out if I want to redo my roller set or wear a wash & go before I put it back up in my next protective style. :yep:

toaster

IDareT'sHair

I want to try some other Entwine products. AveYou has been sending some Entwine Bucks cards with my last few orders. I may order the gel when I re-up on the Butter Cream. Let me know how you like the products when you receive them.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@toaster

Yeah, they have that 30% Sale off everything going on Code = YAY70.

I got a "Trio" set (x3 8oz Products) for like $23.00 w/Shipping, plus a Free DC'er.

Duchess007

IDareT'sHair, did you post that in the sale thread? I can't find it from my phone. :-/

I'm doing a henna gloss! And then my regular wash day stuff :)

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last edited:

lamaria211

Wash with Macadamia natural oil poo, condition with Macadamia natural oil moisture rinse condish, DC with MNO deep repair mask for 2+hrs. Towel dry then use MNO leave in and the MNO healing oil treatment. When I'm about 70-80% dry I'm going to add a more leave in and seal with the MNO healing spray. Tie my hair down till tomorrow:)

lovelycurls

Prepoo with coconut milk
Cleanse with AIA cleansing pudding
Tea rinse
DC with Shea moisture monoi masque
Final tea rinse
Moisturize
Oil scalp
Air dry
Style

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

curlyTisME

Cowashed with VO5 moisture milk in strawberries and cream! I forgot how much I love this stuff. New staple! Perfect for summer and cheap! Left a little HE HH on and rinsed a little with cold water. Sealed with LIV conditioner and avocado oil. I think ill stick to wash n goes a while.

TeeBee

<getting a much needed trim>
>shampoo (scalp only)
>deep condition
>thinking of rocking twists for the week.. My hair needs a break.
I'll be using these products: giovanni smooth as silk shampoo + conditioner, use the smooth as silk as my leave in, castor oil to seal, camille rose moisture milk to twist.

spacetygrss

Washed, did a deep conditioning treatment with JOICO moisture recovery balm and dried my hair in large twists yesterday.

Britt

Washed and dc'd with Naturelle Grow Burdock conditioner, used APB at a leave in and moisturized with APB hair creme. Pulled back in a low ponytail.