May 1,2,3..what Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

GGsKin

After stealing an idea this morning, and watching a naptural85 tutorial, I'm hoping to do a curlformer set (I'll try to pick up another pack tonight so that I can have surplus). Hopefully I don't root my hair out and can get a decent set. I've had my curlformers for about a year, and I've never used them.

Tonight I will also try using some SAAs in my clay wash.

ClassyJSP

Still keeping it simple with my hair

Nexxus shampoo
Nexxus conditioner
aussie moist 3 min (I'll leave on for about 10 mins)

airdry and then apply green magic to my scalp and hairline.

This weekend I'll also be washing two of my wigs and pulling a new one out the box.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Tomorrow:
Pre-Rx with Mission:Condition's TerraForma Pre-Poo Treatment
Co-Cleanse with Jakeala's Flaxseed & Hibiscus Co-Cleanser
Tea Rinse
Cathy Howse Ultra Black Hair (under dryer about 20 minutes* requires heat)
Steam: Silk Dreams Shea What II mixed with Jakeala's Honey Hair (baked cherries)
Apply Leave-In & Dry under Dryer

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@tiffers

I really like it a lot. I've had it at least 3-4 times. Repeat Purchase.

The one I'm currently using is Pink Sugar. Smells Wonderful.

It got "mixed" reviews as a Conditioner.

But I got it to use as a Cleansing Conditioner and it works fine for me that way.

maxineshaw

I am about to go to the bss and find some special deep treatment. I'm going to put on some good music, condition my hair, and then twist it up so I don't have to think about it for the rest of the week. I might oil my scalp, but it's been feeling so good since I have been using a different moisturizer.

imaginary

Pre-poo'd last night with Vatika Coconut oil and VO5. Then this morning I shampooed with my Redken Cleansing Cream, did the aphogee 2-step protein treatment, DC'd with SM Superfruit masque+shea butter+honey, did a cold acv rinse and then did the LOC with SM hold and shine/Sweet almond oil/SM curl and shine conditioner.

After that I put my hair in ponytails to do a roller-set, but then the lazy bug bit me so I blowdried on cool with the comb attachment and braided each ponytail.

Gonna re-twist my hair tomorrow.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Blow dried and flat ironed last week, so now it's time to give my hair some moisturizing love.

-Clarify with a random clarifying shampoo from Sally's
-Dc with Okra Winfrey and hemp oil
-Steam with Mielle Babassu
-M&S with HQ Greaseless Moisture and Jakaela Silk Oil
-Twist it up

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Blow dried and flat ironed last week, so now it's time to give my hair some moisturizing love.

-Clarify with a random clarifying shampoo from Sally's
-Dc with Okra Winfrey and hemp oil
-Steam with Mielle Babassu
-M&S with HQ Greaseless Moisture and Jakaela Silk Oil
-Twist it up

@tiffers
What is your review?

alex114

I've had my braids in for a little over a month, and two of those weeks were spent on vacation so all I had was olive oil and water. Unfortunately I have a buttload of schoolwork this weekend, or I would've DC'd already :( But on Tuesday night, after my pole class, I'm going to go ham lol I did moisturize and seal my hair though, with some Au Rebelle Just Water and African Pride Braid Spray, then some jojoba oil.
I always use 3 things in my DC cocktail-- 1.SM Deep Treatment Masque 2.SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie 3. Belle Butters Unyevu Butter (My hair loves it!)

AgeinATL

Prepooed with EVCO overnight
Clarified with ORS Creamy Aloe. This is just too stripping for my natural hair. I will stick with the Shea Moisture JBCO shampoo for clarifying.
Protein Treatment with Shescentit Okra Reconstructor for 10 minutes with heat.
Followed up with Curl Junkie's Curl Rehab (topped with ST Power to the Prepoo) under my heating cap.
Rinsed and applied my leave-ins: Soultanicals Kink Drink, Oyin Hair Dew and topped with Camille Rose JAI.
Put my hair in twists.

Rozlewis

Pre-poo: Hair Trigger on scalp and Coconut Oil on length.
Shampoo: KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo
DC: Claudies Avocado Intense DC under steam over coffee
Leave-ins: Apogee Green Tea, Annabelle's, Vatika Frosting, Giovanni Direct
Dry: Air dry for 45 mins, detangle and perm set

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
@tiffers
What is your review?

I reviewed Jakaela's Silk Oil in the vendor thread. Definitely one of my top 3 favorite oils. It's softening and I can just feel it nourishing my hair. The banana bread scent makes it even better. :lick:

The Okra lead to less breakage than normal. My hair didn't feel all super moisturized and fantastic after rinsing it out, but it WAS more springy. I still felt the need to dc with a moisturizing conditioner afterwards.

The Mielle dc is for sure getting bought when they have their Mother's Day sale. Along with everything else they make. My hair was smooth and moisturized and coily and happeh. Immediate softness as soon as I applied it. I love it.

meka72

Prepoo: water & avj spritz topped w/HQS the slip
Co-cleanse: Jakeala's Flaxseed & Hibiscus Co-Cleanser
Protein Rx: Claudie's renew protein mixed with Mill Creek biotin conditioner topped with ceramide oil blend (under dryer for 25")
DC: Ojon 2 minute mask (under dryer for 25")
M&S: TBD

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@tiffers

Nice Review! I agree those Mielle products are nice. Even though her line is extremely limited. Even the White Peony L-I gets good reviews.

Too bad I'm not a 'floral' fan. Despite this product's stellar reviews, I can't get past the floral sounding name.

@meka72
Don't forget about Claudie's 3 hour Flash Sale on May 7th.

SweetlyCurly

Pre-poo: Eden Bodyworks peppermint oil on scalp and a mix of Jakaela's dope DCer and her Honey hair mask.
-Cleanse: JMonique Mudwash
-Condition: Tresseme (un)done
-Leave in: Tresseme (un)done + APB Ayurvedic oil
-Styled a wash and go with a mix of CR whipped butter gel and Jane Carter styling creme (yay for using up products!!)

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
Prepoo in twists with neelibrigahdi + JBCO
Shampoo with Mysore Sandalwood soap (scalp soothing with a mild sandalwood-rose scent)
Deep condition with Vatika Naturals Olive Oil Moisturizing + SM Manuka Honey Hair Masks
Final rinse with ACV, Catnip, Comfrey + Bath & Body Works Sensuality Aromatherapy herbal tea mix

shasha8685

Today I:
-Washed with Shea Moisture Moisture Retention Shampoo
-Protein treatment with GVP Reconstructor
-DCed with ORS Hair Repair Nourishing Conditioner
-Used Oyin Juices and Berries and Oyin Hair Dew
-Flat twisted my hair (for twist out) using Taliah Waajid Curly Curl Cream
-Sat under dryer until twists were completely dry