May 2,3,4..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Lovely May Flowers! :grin:

Here we are in a new month and the 1st Weekend of May!

What Are YOU doing this Weekend to Care for and Condition YOUR Hair????

TheNDofUO

Prepoo with almond oil.
Wash with sulfate free shampoo with I can't remember it's name (something with argan oil)
Protein treatment - Aphogee 2-step
Moisturising DC with ORS (remembering these names are difficult) the one in the light green tub. Came out 3 years ago but older than their hair repair line. These companies should have more descriptive names.
ACV rinse
Infusium 23 - L
DB lemongrass transitioning - C
HV almond glaze - O
Trim half and inch to one inch
Put in braids.
Gonna be a loooooooong wash day

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Wash day will be on Sunday
Pre-poo: Overnight with Jason Vitamin E Oil & APB Ayurvedic Oil with peppermint, rosemary, and tea tree essential oils on scalp; HV Vatika Frosting on ends
Cleanse: Still debating whether to clarify with Redken HCC or co-cleanse with OGX Coconut Water Shampoo and Conditioner/avocado oil mixture
Protein Treatment: Silk Dreams Mocha Silk Infusion
Deep Condition: Silk Dreams Razzberry Coconut Affair (and possibly toss some BASK YAM Nectar in there too) under steamer
Post-wash: Haven't decided the products yet but will end with tension blow drying and a bun

SweetlyCurly

Washed with Elucence moisture balance
Decided to give this SD vanilla silk another try...wasn't too impressed the first time.
Knot Sauce as a leave-in...trying to use this up as well and style with my homemade flaxseed gel

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
I am not sure. I might roller set or go to the salon. I am not sure. Either way my hair will be straight. I had pin curls for 10 minutes and they just look like waves now.

TonicaG

TonicaG
Contemplating whether I should relax or not. I have so much new growth and I'm only at week nine (9). Should I not relax, I will definitely do a light/medium protein treatment followed by a moisturizing deep conditioner under my steamer, air dry and do the Sylver2 scarf method to put in a bun for the week. I really don't wanna fight with this hair because it exhausts me... ugh! I'm getting so old, y'all pray for me...

curlyTisME

Gonna do a clay treatment, hit oil treatment, and deep condition. It's gonna be a long wash day.

Ann0804

Wash with Trader Joe's tea tree poo
Condition with the TJTT
Apply one n only argan oil treatment and Biotera leave in
Style with MJs jelly soft curls- I think that's the name of this gel.

Lissa0821

Wash with Suave Daily Clarifying shampoo, followed by a wash with Shea Moisture Yucca shampoo. Deep conditon with a heating cap using Shea Moisture Yucca masque, mixed with honey and a pinch of olive oil. Rinse and apply the Shea Moisture Yucca conditioner, since the mask has no slip at all. Roller set with Nairobi foam wrap, Shea Moisture Yucca moisture mist. Flat iron roots in the AM, fluff curls and go.

Platinum

Braids. I haven't decided if I'm going for Micros or just some small individuals. If all goes well, this will be my final install because I plan to let them lock.

southerncitygirl

I will detangle, wash/condition and hopefully not break any combs in the process like I did last week :look: I will twist my hair and wear a ponytail or bun the whole week while doing the LCO method to lay my frizzies down. I'll use my usual Aubrey's condish & Giovanni shampoo whiel detangling with Db leave-in and twisting with my afroveda whipped gelly..:yep:

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
I will detangle, wash/condition and hopefully not break any combs in the process like I did last week :look: I will twist my hair and wear a ponytail or bun the whole week while doing the LCO method to lay my frizzies down. I'll use my usual Aubrey's condish & Giovanni shampoo whiel detangling with Db leave-in and twisting with my afroveda whipped gelly..:yep:

southerncitygirl, may your comb be as strong as your spirit. :look:

southerncitygirl

Lucie

:yep:Thanks for the kind, encouraging words:bighug:..... detangling these 3 crackly, crispy, chewed up sprigs of hurr ain't easy. I hope that someday I can be a unicorn of epic proportions like you and have long, luscious strands.... sigh! The struggle is oh so real!:nono:

NaturallyATLPCH

Finally taking these twists down!

Prepoo/detangle with cheapie condish
Shampoo/clarify with Giovanni TTTT
Protein DC with SSI Okra
Moisture DC with APB Blueberry Cheesecake
Apply APB Leave In and Pudding
Rollerset to stretch for more Marley twists

Rozlewis

Friday:
Pre-poo with coffee oil and coconut oil overnight

Saturday:
Cowash with Luvs Naturals
DC over coffee with MD Seaweed and Rice under steam
Tea rinse, ACV rinse
Rollerset

claudzie

Strolling with Unicorns
I seriously need to hydrate ny hair so I will be clarifying with ors, followed by Aphogee 2 minutes keratin treatment and conditioning with ors replenishing conditioner with coconut oil. Will try and thread my hair if I can be bothered.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
"Soak Overnight" - b.a.s.k. Apple Sorghum (Pre-Rx)
Cowash out with: Hairveda's Moist 24/7
Curl Junkie's Repair me Under dryer
AE Garlic under Steamer 20 minutes
Silk Dreams Razz mixed with b.a.s.k. YAM under dryer 30-40 minutes
ACV Rinse
Apply Leave-In & Dry under dryer

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Detangle/Prepoo: Overnight w/Hairveda Vatika Frosting & Soultanicals Mango Dip Detangling Slip

Shampoo: As I Am Cleansing Pudding

Rinse Out Condish: Hairveda Acai Berry Phyto

DC: Silk Dreams Avocado Pudding

Leave In/Moisturizer: Silk Dreams Wheat Germ Butter

Seal: Hairveda Vatika Frosting

Style: Bun with flat twists in the front

mz.rae

I plan to:
Prepoo with Amla oil
Clarify with Suave Daily Clarify Shampoo since I didn't do it last week
Shampoo with either Keracare hydrating detangling shampoo or creme of nature argan oil
Deep condition with Keracare Dry and Itchy Scalp conditioner for 45 minutes
Apply leave in Garnier fructis sleek and shine and heat protectant
Blow dry and flat iron
Roll hair on Satin rollers

ETA: Ok so I thought about it and I may do all the steps above, but instead of blow drying and flat ironing do a rollerset. OR do a wash and go which will include the first two steps
But instead shampoo with Diva Curl Loo Poo after clarifying
Deep condition with ORS Olive oil hair masque for 30 to 35 minutes
Do wash and go with products, and diffuse

I'll see what happens in the morning

Last edited:

overtherainbow

Tomorrow I will:
-Wash with SM Retention Shampoo and condition with Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat.
-Finger detangle and do a curl former set with SM Curl Enhancing smoothie, Studio 35 gel and my shea butter mix. This is my first set on natural hair, so we'll see what happens...

krissyhair

I'm gonna have to get cozy with ny family size Vo5 conditioner tomorrow to finger detangle this stuff in the shower. I'm thinking 30 pumps will suffice.

Beamodel

Wash - Theraneem Shampoo
Co wash - Tresemme Vibrantly Smooth
DC - Silk Dreams Avocado Pudding
Leave in - HH Soft Coconut Marshmallow
Seal - avocado oil

toaster

I usually do my hair on Sunday, but I think I'll wait until Monday after my final so I can relax.

I will:
Prepoo/Detangle with coconut oil
Shampoo with It's a 10 Shampoo
Apply It's a 10 DC and coconut oil
Steam
Rinse
Perm rod set with It's a 10 Daily Conditioner
Pibbs dry
Pineapple or bantu knot for bed

Bun Mistress

back in a sew in so NOTHING!!! No, seriously I will co-wash on Sunday night and do large twist to dry for a wash and go.

JJamiah

I already henna'd my hair, DC under the steamer with MJ's rapid recovery and DPR-11 , going to get a trim tomorrow and a weave on Sunday.

EnExitStageLeft

I may do a hendigo treatment. Then again, I may just do nothing and ride my straight hair out another week.....

Decisions....Decisions.