May 22,23,24,25..what Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Memorable Lovely Ladies!:hiya:

A time to 'reflect' on all those who have gone before us.

Harriet Tubman comes to mind and all the other Strong Black Women in History that set the path for us.

And also, here in the US we have our 1st of the Official Summer Holiday(s)

So, what are YOUR Plans to Baby and Beautify YOUR Hair?

I'm asking: What are YOUR Hair Plans This Memorial Day Weekend?:iloveyou:

Quick and simple this weekend..
Prepoo with Aussie 3 min (will test out my hothead bonnet)
Nexxus for shampoo/condition
blowdry braids

Put one of my new wigs on and wash current one.

-Shampoo with Mielle Babassu Shampoo
-Steam with HQS Pineapple dc and hemp oil
-M&S with Mielle Leave In and Jakaela Silk Oil
-Retwist my hair
:thumbsup:

I'm getting my hair twisted (as in extensions - which will be the first time I've ever had fake hair). We're going on vacation soon, and I don't want to have to be too concerned with my hair. I'm sure he will be surprised lol. These won't be too small, but they will be more of a medium size.

Tomorrow:

'Oil soak': Funky Neem Oil for a few hours.

Cleanse: with Naturelle Grow's Blue Malva, Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Cleansing Conditioner

DC: Cathy Howse UBH (under dryer) *requires heat* 20 minutes

Steam: HairVeda Sitrinillah

Tea Rinse - Apply Leave-In & Dry under Dryer

Henna weekend starts today and ends tomorrow.

Pre-poo:
Hair trigger on scalp & Coconut oil on length
Sit under conditioning cap for 30 mins.

Shampoo:
Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo

Henna:
Apply Henna that has been mixed with Coconut Milk and oil to hair and let sit overnight

Cowash:
V-05 Moisture Milks to rinse Henna out
After Henna is out do a final cowash with Claudie's 3 in 1 Cleaning Co wash

DC:
Natural Grow's Marshmallow Root and Slippery Elm Bark with Cinnamon DC over coffee under steam for 30 mins

Leave-ins
Annabelle's Leave-in
Vatika Frosting
Giovanni Direct Leave-in

Style:
Bun

My hair is finally out of the sew in!
I used naturellegrow's herbal blends deep conditioner as a detangler (A+) followed by Etae naturals carmel treatment (jury still out on this product )

I washed my hair twice. First with diluted ors creamy aloe shampoo (staple) then keracare hydrating shampoo. This used to be one of my faves but somehow my hair becomes super tangling once I rinse the shampoo.

I deep conditioned with a mix of naturellegrow's blue marva conditioner, herbal blends, kenra moisturizing conditioner and komaza care protein conditioner...there is a method to this madness lol and sealed the etae natural's hair gloss/polisher which is just olive oil with a couple of essential oils (I'm feeling some sort a way for spending that much for this product )

-Washed with Sarenzo clay wash
-Conditioned with JC replenishing conditioner.
-Leave in: APB leave in + oil + hair pudding.
-Styled a wash n go with Sarenzo's hair frosting.

1. Prepoo - ghee, joico kpak conditioner, and grape seed oil
2. Wash - bentonite, red clay, kaolin (1/4 cup of each), mixed with 8oz ACV and 4oz AVJ
3. Deep condition- SM super fruit complex 10 and 1 (about 2 hours, 1 hour w/ heat)
4. Leave-ins - joico reconstructor spray, SM JBCO leave-in, Okay African Shea Butter
5. Style - SM coconut and hibiscus gel (for twist), Hydroquench puttyful (edges), Eden body works peppermint and tea tree oil (scalp)

I've just mixed up some fenugreek, burdock and hibiscus to use tomorrow. Not sure exactly what I'm going to do with it yet, but I haven't used it in a while and will actually have the time tomorrow.

Prepooed with unsalted butter + L'Oréal moisture rusk mask last night

About to shampoo with Softsheen Carson breakthru shampoo and quick condition with Trader Joes Ultra Nourish spa.

I'll probably blow dry and do flat twists with camille rose almond jai

I'm getting my hair twisted (as in extensions - which will be the first time I've ever had fake hair). We're going on vacation soon, and I don't want to have to be too concerned with my hair. I'm sure he will be surprised lol. These won't be too small, but they will be more of a medium size.

My niece did my hair. She says they are called Marley Twists. They look so nice, and I really love them.

Yesterday, I slathered my hair in coconut oil, went to the beach and then after did a cowash with the Nubian Heritage Indian Hemp and Tamanu Cowash. Put a tiny bit of sunflower oil on my twists, wrapped them in large bantu knots and then used my soft bonnet dryer to dry them maybe halfway before I got too tired.

Back