MARCH 2015: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

CocoGlow

OK ladies, a new month is here soooooo

If you come across sales or coupon codes for HAIR/BATH/BEAUTY products or accessories feel free to post them here!

Let’s make it easy to keep track of all the vendors offering deals each month … and make it easier to be better Product Junkies of course! :grin:

** If you want to be added to the tag list for these monthly sale threads simply "THANK" this first post and/or participate (post a message) in the thread. Those already tagged will remain on the list (no need to "THANK" or post again). If you no longer want be tagged for these threads, feel free to PM me.

Last edited:

CeeLex33

Happy Healthy Hair!
Annabelle's Perfect Blends

www.etsy.com/shop/PerfectBlends

Reopening Sale Begins 3/2/15!

Get 25% off when you spend $30 or more using Coupon Code: DALLAS. Infused Oils, Refresher Sprays, Leave In Conditioners marked down 15%. All 8 oz conditioners and masks marked down 15%. FREE SAMPLES included in every order.

Meridian

L.A.C.E Natural

Starting on Wednesday, March 4th, save 20% off on your entire purchase through Saturday, March 7th at 11:59pm. Enter Code: TWENTY for savings to apply

NaturallyATLPCH

L.A.C.E Natural

Starting on Wednesday, March 4th, save 20% off on your entire purchase through Saturday, March 7th at 11:59pm. Enter Code: TWENTY for savings to apply

Thanks for the tag! And YES! I am ready to get another Amazon Butter from LACE! :yay:

CocoGlow

IDareT'sHair

This was in today's email from L.A.C.E Natural regarding the scents:

"We have made a few, small adjustments to our product line that I want you to be aware of. To avoid issues with suppliers being sold out and to better compliment each other, we've now made the majority of our hair care line the same scent. If you've purchased our More Moisture Cream before then you are already familiar with the light fruity scent each of these items will carry.

More Moisture Cream
Brahmi Root Hair Masque
Ease - Leave In
Mango Castor Twisting Creme
Silky Aloe Curl Pudding
Ayurvedic Hair & Scalp Mist
Twirly Hair Gel
Apricot Mango Loc & Twist Pomade
Kiddies 'N Curls Moisturizer
Stimulating Herbal Oil"

ETA: ... the Amazon Butter is not listed though so it may stay the same....

Last edited:

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
Please add me to the listCocoGlow
I'm always looking for some backups, understudies & contingency plans for my staples

Using LHCF via smartphone. Can't see mentions.