~~*March 2008-What Did You Buy This Week?*~~

ok, so i ordered the kera care
tomorrow i'm getting the elasta qp oil moisturizer (is that better than the mango butter?) and i will get either infusium 23 or lacio lacio, which is better? sorry to high jack:drunk:....just trying to get my list in order

ok, so i ordered the kera care
tomorrow i'm getting the elasta qp oil moisturizer (is that better than the mango butter?) and i will get either infusium 23 or lacio lacio, which is better? sorry to high jack:drunk:....just trying to get my list in order

I love, love, love the Elasta Recovery Oil Moisturizer, it's my one and only moisturizer I also use it as a leave-in right after I co/wash and my air-dried hair comes out soft and shiny. I use a little coconut oil to seal it with.

thank you luving me.
now all i have to decide is if i want to wait until the wknd to get it or drag my but to an all night cvs after work (i get off at midnight). the pj in me is saying go but i'm tryna fight it:perplexed.

^^^Girl wait till the weekend, don't go out after midnight for hair products. Use it on freshly washed hair and you'll love it.

*Aveda Black Malva shampoo-32 oz (they stopped selling the 32oz size)
*French Perm Stabilizer Plus
*Paul Mitchell Smoothing Straight Works (thought it was Super Skinny Relaxing Balm)
somebody stop me, please!

yea your right luving me.
i also need a leave in for my roller set this wknd. do you ming recomending one if you can
high jacking again:lachen:

Geeze, there is no way I'm going to post about buying anything, especially after posting pics of my PJ stash:nono::nono::nono:.

Curlformers 2 packs have to get 2 or 3 mo don't have enough tod od my whole head yet.:look:

2 Jilbere shower combs
BB Growth Oil
Ovation Special System Pack :look:
Mizani Fulfyl - I don't think I've ever used this before
Activate Hair Repair
Activate Hydrating conditioner
Colorshowers - Clear, Chocolate

Silicon Mix
Capilo Avocado Conditioner
Capilo Sole and Cinnamon Rinse
Tressemee Remoisturize Conditioner

Aphogee Shampoo, 2 Step Protein, and Balancing Moisturizer. I have heard alot of members rave about Aphogee and now I know why - I really really like these products!!!

2 Jilbere shower combs
BB Growth Oil
Activate Hair Repair

I cannot tell you how much I LOVE the Activate. Both of them have been SO AMAZING!! I use the shampoo, too.

They stopped selling in stores! :wallbash:

I ordered some from the site last night though.

2 Jilbere shower combs
BB Growth Oil
Activate Hair Repair

oh snap! Gym got her! She got her! :nono:

:lol:

Let me shut up...

I just got the LTR Leave In...:rolleyes: *peer pressure*

and ordered some of Sweet Cashew's butters for myself and family members...:yep:

ETA: SheScentIt.com (Sweet Cashew) - some of the fastest turnaround time and shipping I have seen - only comparable to Polly and Company in my experience. Excellent!

Last edited:
Herbal Essences LTR conditioner (in the big bottle, I luv this stuff!) :cloud9:

:yep::yep:

I owe cuz pusha aka Gym big time for this one!

Also, love it mixed with the Dangerously Straight...

*waiting to use my coupons...for some reason I can't lock down the big bottles at the moment...but as soon as I do...*

:ohwell::look::ohwell::look:

Okay so a co-worker sells Sensaria products. I do use a facial cleanser by them but it lasts FOREVER. Why do I feel obligated to by stuff from co-workers? Why couldn't I just say "No, I still have so much of that cleanser I bought from you."

Well, I did not say that and this time I bought one bottle each of Sensaria Sweet Orange Nourishing Conditioner and Mango Balancing Conditioner. :look: I have yet to pop open that bottle of Mango Balancing Shampoo I bought from her last year. :ohwell:

WHY? WHY? WHY? I felt silly afterwards because I really don't need them.

Well, at least they are sulfate and cone free. I will just have to use them when I finish up these 7 (yes seven) bottles of Activate conditioner I own. :rolleyes:

Man, I have conditioner the last the rest of 2008 AND all of 2009. And that is after giving away most of the stuff I own.

help me!

KERASTASE OLEO RELAX MASQUE
PAUL MITCHELL AWAPUHI MOISTURE MIST
REDKEN EXTREME 'ANTI SNAP' LEAVE IN TREATMENT
MATRIX BIOLAGE ULTRA HYDRATING BALM
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Relaxing Balm
JOICO GLAMOUR BOX MOISTURE RECOVERY (smaller bottles of the whole MR line)

Kinda regretting buying so much when I already have a big stash :ohwell:

Aveda Damage Remedy shampoo
Aveda Damage Remedy treatment
Alterna Hemp Split Ends Reconstructor
Charles Worthington London 2nd Day Hair Mud

I cannot tell you how much I LOVE the Activate. Both of them have been SO AMAZING!! I use the shampoo, too.

They stopped selling in stores! :wallbash:

I ordered some from the site last night though.

Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised by these two products. I only got one Hair Repair but two of the conditioners. I am hitting up Big Lots today to see what's up.

KERASTASE OLEO RELAX MASQUE

PAUL MITCHELL AWAPUHI MOISTURE MIST
REDKEN EXTREME 'ANTI SNAP' LEAVE IN TREATMENT
MATRIX BIOLAGE ULTRA HYDRATING BALM
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Relaxing Balm
JOICO GLAMOUR BOX MOISTURE RECOVERY (smaller bottles of the whole MR line)​

Kinda regretting buying so much when I already have a big stash :ohwell:

I love both of the bolded items!

Back