Magnetic Rollers w/Snap-on Covers=Straigther Hair?

Chichi

Are the magnetic rollers with the snap-on covers the best when it comes to getting your roots very straight? I ask because I visited someone's album (a natural) who tried a roller set and everyone was advising her to use these rollers since her roots came out wavy.

I have always used the magnetic rollers with metal slide on clips... If the rollers with snap-on covers are best, is there a "trick" to using them? Thanks.

Chichi

Karonica

I think the snappers help the hair to stretch around the roller tightly, straightening some kinks a little better. Problem is, I can't figure out how to avoid those dents they leave!

Chichi

Thanks Karonica. I wouldn't mind running a warm flatiron over those dents, if I could get straight roots (as a natural)...

Does anyone know who sells these rollers? I'll need the medium to large sizes. don't think that I have seen them at Sally's.

Chichi

soslychic

Wow I like to know too. If I can get rid of those awful clips that are a pain to use which leave dents anyway I'd like it.

moneychaser

The only difference I noticed between clips and snap on covers is that my hair drys faster with the clips .

Lindy

The snap on's are definitely easier to work with. I find that I can only use the snap ons when I'm wearing my hair curly though. That way the dents aren't noticeable.