Macherie's hair

aquajoyice

Yeah she transitioned for a while and then decided she wasn't about that life :lol: Her hair is gorgeous either way. Her rollersets are BOMB.

Yeah, I have her rollerset dvd when it first came out, but my results weren't even close. :lol: I used to follow her website but she started charging and that was it for me.

TamaraShaniece

Ayurvedic Life
I have the DVD also. I wanted to support her and I found it informing as well. You can also tolerate with her as you go on w/ the TV instead of using a YouTube. If you already know how to roller set then I don't think the DVD would help.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Wow this is a throwback, just watched one of her YT vids today. like her I went back to relaxer life and my hair is at its very best with a good ol' rollerset. She had some tips that worked well for me. I recently got back into Keracare because I remembered how well they worked, per her recommendation. Anybody know whats going on with her these days?

HappyAtLast

Simplicity & Peacefulness
I tried to watch her YT video channel, Healthy Textures, I think, but it says it's not available in my country, USA. Anyone getting this error?

ParagonTresses

Her vids were the first thing I re-watched when I decided to roller set these past few weeks. She has some lovely hair and her sets always looked great.

Aggie

:yep: I love Macherie's hair as well. I used her techniques a lot during my initial stages of my healthy hair journey and I still love her techniques.

ajargon02

I tried to see her vids with the links posted here, but yt is not letting me see them. How are you ladies viewing them?