The Thickness And Volume Of Her Hair Is Amazing!!!

ag00

Not hating, she has gorgeous hair and curls, but I think this is pretty simple to achieve on type 4 hair. All you have to do is blow dry and then flat iron on a lower setting. Then you just use either hot rollers or a curling iron and you get the same effect. I think the reason you don't see too many long haired 4's rocking this look is because they usually go for the bone straight look when flat ironing.

LdyKamz

Not hating, she has gorgeous hair and curls, but I think this is pretty simple to achieve on type 4 hair. All you have to do is blow dry and then flat iron on a lower setting. Then you just use either hot rollers or a curling iron and you get the same effect. I think the reason you don't see too many long haired 4's rocking this look is because they usually go for the bone straight look when flat ironing.
No way. In her intro her hair looks like it's in its natural state and super thick.

moneychaser

Nawwwwwwwww

qchelle

Woooooowwwww :drool:

Soooo jbco actually works? :look: I've had some for a year and haven't used it lol. I should use, shouldn't I?!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
WOW just WOW! I think I've seen her on Instagram as well. Her hair is big and beautiful!

Pinkstarnute on IG (Q D Burts on Youtube) is another natural woman with big beautiful hair!

BillsBackerz67

Really! ??! I've been trying to grow my brows for years. How often were u applying the JBCO to your brows?
I have very thick brows as is. So I'm not sure if they'll make ur brows thicker or not. I was just looking for something to grow them back quicker. I was pressed they looked awful. I applied it once a day before bed. Some days I did forget though.

intellectualuva

envyme_mary is a stylist on Instagram who swears by Jamaican Black Castor Oil. Says it's why her hair is the way it is and that she's helped people grow back hair using JBCO when all else has failed.

But how are they applying it. Lord knows I'd do it if I thought it would work. Lol.

Last edited:

nothidden

TeamNatural95-Fractals/Zigzags
But how are they applying iT. Lord knows I'd do it if I thought it wold work. Lol.
On the pic I saw (which was split and contained the bottle she used), she didn't get into her clients' regimens only hers. I remember that she prepoos w/it (thinned out w/a lighter oil). I think she also includes a couple of applications during the week. I copied the pic but not her very long caption explaining her process.

JollyGal

thanks OP this youtuber's hair is drool worthy
she has a sweet youtube personality too
what is the pat pat?