Lottabody Creme Setting lotion-does it exist?

N

nicole

Hi everyone. I am a newly registered lurker! Anyhow, I thought I read on here that there is a lottabody creme setting lotion (I use the liquid one) but after going to two big beauty supply stores I havent found it. Do you guys buy it online? If so, from where? Thanks a lot. /images/graemlins/confused.gif <font color="green"> </font> <font color="green"> </font>

Kitkat

Hi Nicole! I hope that you find the Lottabody Creme setting lotion. I buy it from a beauty supply store near my job. I don't know where to get it online - maybe check out some other beauty supply places, or see if the ones you visited are just out of stock right now? Here in NY, the places that sell the liquid version usually sell the creme version too. Sorry that this isn't a direct answer but just wanted to reply to your question of whether it exists. If you tell us where you live, maybe someone in that area can give you suggestions.

skegeesmb

I've found the lottabody cream wrap only in small Korean stores. I haven't been able to find it at Sally's or any grocery store (Walmart). You might want to check out the net too, because if you can't find it in your area, you might find better luck online.

pebbles

Hi Nicole,

Welcome to the board! /images/graemlins/smile.gif I buy my creme wrap at a local beauty supply store. Not all of them around here had it at first, but now I see it everywhere. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

N

nicole

Thanks for the website bluemoon! Thanks to everyone for their replies. I still want to find one close to me for conveinence, so anybody in the Bay Area (Oakland) holla!!

blueMoon

I'm in the bay area on the peninsula, south of San Francisco. I tried looking for that product in a number of places. I couldn't find it anywhere.

N

nicole

Really? well damn!! I guess I'll order from the website. how much is s&amp;h?

blueMoon

actually, I never got around to ordering 'cause I decided to work on getting rid of my other stuff first, so I don't know.

Armyqt

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
pebbles said:
Hey Nicole,

I just had a look at your album. Your hair is very nice. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree Sweetcocoa /images/graemlins/smile.gif. Very nice hair Nicole.

nita4

Hi Nicole /images/graemlins/wave.gif I seen in beauty supplies around my way. I'm in Sacto. If you every get down to the valley you should be able to find here.

N

nicole

Thanks pebbles! But why has it been at the same length since I was 12!! That's why Im on here feverishly printing out all of these tips and regimes!

N

nicole

Thanks. Oooh yours too! It looks so shiny. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Isis

vangrey said:
try walgreens or cvs... i saw it there last night when i was browsing hair care products.
hth
Thanks Vangrey. I'll check out Walgreens. I've read good things about it.

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate
Dolapo said:
Has anyone tried it, what's the difference between the lotion and the creme?

I tried the creme and it still made my hair crunchy. I haven't tried the lotion (purple) one yet and I am scared.

Isis

Champagne_Wishes said:
I tried the creme and it still made my hair crunchy. I haven't tried the lotion (purple) one yet and I am scared.
I tried the Lottabody lotion today and my hair is not crunchy at all. It is swingy, shiny and has "a lotta body"! :lol: I used it not to rollerset my hair (I use a leave-in for that) but on my airdried hair and I only used a little. I may experiment using more to see if it gets crunchy or not.

miracle

I use the Lottabody Creme Wrap, faithfully. It's the only wrap creme that smoothes my hair down without leaving flakes or that "crunchy, hard" feeling after drying.

Isis

miracle said:
I use the Lottabody Creme Wrap, faithfully. It's the only wrap creme that smoothes my hair down without leaving flakes or that "crunchy, hard" feeling after drying.
Well, I'm getting some. Does it leave your hair very shiny also Miracle?

miracle

Isis said:
Well, I'm getting some. Does it leave your hair very shiny also Miracle?

Yes, it definitely leaves my hair shiny. I also added about 5cc of EVOO to mine, and that gives my hair an extra glossy finish.

Last edited:

Isis

miracle said:
Yes, it definitely leaves my hair shiny. I also added about 5cc of EVOO to mine, and that gives my hair an extra glossy finish.
Thank you! This sounds good. :up: