Looking for a braid spray? Try Avocado Mist

angenoir

Just wanted to let you know my experience with Avocado Mist.

I am currently doing a long stretch using braids and in a bid to keep my braided hair (I use extensions) moisturized I have tried some braid sprays and also some home-made mixes.

Most have been good or ok but I find that I keep coming back to Avocado Mist. Yes, the one made by Eqyss. (Yes, yes, the one for horses :grin:)

The reasons I like it:
  1. It is non-sticky
  2. It really really is moisturizing
  3. It has a soft pleasant smell
  4. It is very light ie you will feel like you sprayed your head with nothing more than water
  5. A little goes a long way and I actually add a little water to mine and it still works just great
NB: for those worried about the "horsiness" of the product it is officially stated to be safe and beneficial for human use as well

Here are the ingredients: Ingredients: Deionized Water, DL Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Mucopolysaccharides, Tetrasodium EDTA, Cetrimonium Bromide, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Allantoin, Soidum PCA, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Extracts of Avocado and Aloe Vera, Fragrance.

So if you are looking for a good leave-in, I suggest you try this one, you might love it!

I never thought to try it. I am stretching using braids too. I currently use World's of Curl Moisturizer for extremely dry hair (the one in the bottle). I love the way it makes my hair feel. I will look into the Avocado Mist. Thanks.

I know there are some ladies also using this on their hair as a daily leave-in spray and they love it

Back