London ladies i found silicon mix and lacio lacio

BEEFRASER

I found a Dominican salon i Elephant and castle, I actually had my hair done there with rollers and i had them blow out my roots, I think my hair cant handle the round brush so I will only go to there now to buy my silicon mix and lacio lacio.

They also sell alter ego garlic conditioner. The lady that ownsthe show is from Dominica republic as well, here is the website forthe salon

The address is wrong on the site, i phone her and it was acually in Elephant and castle, it is just ask for the taxi office, it is just round the corner from there 2 minutes from the station.
http://www.dominicanhr.com/index.html

temfash

Bloody h**ll, I just ordered lacio lacio online. I walk past that salon nearly every day, I never bothered to ask about the silicon mix as they always seem to have Arosci and other random products on display. At least now I know thanks for the heads up OP.

Bublin

I need exact directions please :grin:
I pass through E&C everyday.
So, if i come out of the train station, down the ramp and into the street, do i turn left of right.....?:pop:

BEEFRASER

hothair I paid £20 for the rollersett and blow out of the roots,

I think I paid about £10 for the lacio lacio
and 10 pound for the silicon mix, i was so excited when i saw them, i just handed over the money and do not even the remember the exact price. sorry guys, her mobile number is on the website, she cannot speak much English but sometimes she gets her daughter to help with translation. Im gonna call her again tommorow to find the exact price for you,

Last edited:

BEEFRASER

temfash omg, yeh I was suprised because when I Looked on the website i didnt see silicon mix, or lacio lacio so when I walked in the salon and saw it I Wanted to give her the biggest hug.

Last edited:

BEEFRASER

@ BUBLIN , hope you find it ok You come out the train station go passed the market and you turn left, first you see the man that sells sweets and snacks upgainst the wall, then you see the taxi office. im really bad at giving direction so hope you find it ok, this is the owners contact number if you get lost, little english though
0776 524 5338,

Let me now how it goes

Last edited:

temfash

I need exact directions please :grin:
I pass through E&C everyday.
So, if i come out of the train station, down the ramp and into the street, do i turn left of right.....?:pop:

Bublin, turn left as you exit the Elephant and Castle train station, Its right next to the bicycle repair shop/cab office Elephant cars (i think thats what its called). I'm talking about the exit round the back not the one that leads to the market in front.

hothair

@hothair I paid £20 for the rollersett and blow out of the roots,

I think I paid about £10 for the lacio lacio
and 10 pound for the silicon mix, i was so excited when i saw them, i just handed over the money and do not even the remember the exact price. sorry guys, her mobile number is on the website, she cannot speak much English but sometimes she gets her daughter to help with translation. Im gonna call her again tommorow to find the exact price for you,

Not bad for the price maybe I'll try them next week, did you have to book an appointment or just walk-in?

BEEFRASER

I cant believe my luck, I Just found the dominican salon a month ago and got all my products, when I phoned the owner today about the products she said she was out of stock on all products, but may (MAY) get some in next month, I really hope she gets more stock. sorry ladies
I was correct the the lacio lacio, silicon mix and alete ego was all £10

Last edited:
I cant believe my luck, I Just found the dominican salon a month ago and got all my products, when I phoned the owner today about the products she said she was out of stock on all products, but may (MAY) get some in next month, I really hope she gets more stock. sorry ladies

Thanks for enquiring on our behalf.

I really hope she does restock - she could make a tidy profit it she does.

Sent from my iPod Touch using LHCF Baby!

temfash

Ok ladies, I popped in there today they were packing up, the lady I spoke to said they are moving to Oval. I would suggest phoning up and confirming their location before hot footing it down to Elephant and Castle.

BEEFRASER

Ok ladies, I popped in there today they were packing up, the lady I spoke to said they are moving to Oval. I would suggest phoning up and confirming their location before hot footing it down to Elephant and Castle.

Thanks for the update oval, im willing to travel though to buy the silicon mix, I really hope she restocks the products.

cairopiper

Thanks so much BEEFRASER, I was just about to order lacio lacio and alter ego online from Beauty of New York but if I can get from here and not have to pay shipping costs that would be awesome, I'd totally travel across London for that.

Have you been to the new salon location? Are they still selling these products do you know.

TIA
Cairo
x

BEEFRASER

Hi guys, she will be selling lacio lacio next week, her contact details are 0776545338, post code is sw9 6bh if an one has a sat nav. Im gonna call her again tommorow to get the exact address

BEEFRASER said:
Hi guys, she will be selling lacio lacio next week, her contact details are 0776545338, post code is sw9 6bh if an one has a sat nav. Im gonna call her again tommorow to get the exact address

Thanks BEEFRASER

Sent from my sexy new iPhone using LHCF

BEEFRASER

omg i gave the wrong contact detail here it is, its all on the website

Contact
Dominican Hair Republic
Mob. 07765245338
86 Brixton Road,
SW9 6BH
London UK

Guapa1

LOL I should've known my London LCHF ladies had already found it! I saw it on the way to my gran's.

I do speak Spanish, but haven't used it for years so probably wouldn't attempt it on the phone, but will be happy to stop & ask any questions you ladies have. Have you got your products yet?