Lacio lacio ?

blackberry815

Ok just posted this somewhere else and it prompted me to start this thread. I used lacio lacio once a few months back and my results were amazing... My hair looked gorgeous and shiney.. I tried it again and it never looked like that again. I cant remember what i did different.. Is there a secret to using lacio lacio? Like u have to use only a certain amount? Or u cant mix it with anything? I would like to know how you ladies use it? If you rollerset with it do u use additional setting lotion? Or is it just that and water?

Sent from my ADR6400L

I noticed that it works best for me when my hair is wet. It causes my hair to airdry really smooth. On dry hair I find it to be a little too greasy.

i don't use it anymore bc i can't find the original formula.. the original formula has mink oil in it.. which i think was the key. but when i used to use it on my rollersets.. omg it was sooo good

i don't use it anymore bc i can't find the original formula.. the original formula has mink oil in it.. which i think was the key. but when i used to use it on my rollersets.. omg it was sooo good

I heard that the old formula was better but i never used it... My great and outstanding results came from The new formula.. i even went and ordered 4 extra bottles just in case i ran out and it never worked like that again..

Sent from my ADR6400L

Back