leave in recommendations

karezone

I currently don't have a creamy leave in that I use on my hair but I have been thinking about adding one in addition to the Infusium-23.

Any recommendations have to be easily accessible, not unreasonably priced for a college student, and easy to use.

Thanks

Foxycus02

I love the salerm leave in with silk proteins. Its $7.99 but daggg it does wonders for my hair and you use such a tiny amount that it will last forever.

Chaya

I would agree that the Herbal Essence Creamy leave in is very good along with Fantasia IC leave in found at Sally's and the BSS. My favorite would be the Keracare leave in.

Foxycus02

you could get it at any asian beauty supply. I could vouch for the Giovanni direct leave-in when mixed w/ pure aloe its a very good product but I didnt stick to it and I ended up using a big dollop. The salerm leave in 2 tear drops if that, will be good enough plus it smells great. I remember seeing a thread where someone used this leave in as a deep conditioner. Thats when I was like wait I gotta try this. I used headress for a minute too and even though it smells great it dulls your hair out, thats the only thing I didnt like and yea it detangles but not half as much as giovanni or Salerm.

Zuppy

it aint cheap but it's very worth it - Nexxus headress, transforms my hair to a softer more managable texture. I recently I started using it with pure aloe vera gel for roller sets - and you can't even tell i need a touch up. I used to use Giovanni Direct Leave in - but the Headress is much better.

karezone

I have not used the Nexxus Headdress but I have used Nexxus Humectress as a leave in. It made my hair feel soft but dull. I want softness without the dullness. S-curl worked great on my braids but on regular hair it was sticky and made my hair feel coated. I will add the other products to my list and will look into them next week.

karezone

I have used Breakfree before and have found that my hair likes Mega Growth better. I don't consider either a leave in because they are more like daily maintenance. I need a product that is made specifically to be used on wet hair.

DahomeyAmazon

[ QUOTE ]
karezone said:
where can I get it? And how much does it cost?

[/ QUOTE ]
Hi,

You can buy it online through the distributor Pleasant Image, I believe there is a website link in the Pleasant Image thread on the vendor board.

I paid $8 for 10 oz. and that was the most reasonably priced quality leave in I could find. It works really well on wet or dry hair.

Sia

shinyblackhair

Karezon:

You should really try the Elasta QP Recovery. My hair is really diggin' this right now. And it is dirt cheap, especially for you all in the States!

Lately, after my wash, I've put the recovery and some Smooth intense serum, put up in a bun and I'm good ta go!

karezone

I can get that at Wal-mart and Sally's. I would really like something that I don't have to special order.

Erica78

Coils coils & more coils!
[ QUOTE ]
Chaya said:
I would agree that the Herbal Essence Creamy leave in is very good along with Fantasia IC leave in found at Sally's and the BSS. My favorite would be the Keracare leave in.

[/ QUOTE ]

The KeraCare leave in is my favorite also. Iv'e been using it for a month now, and it's a keeper!

nutella

My pricey favorites are Bumble&Bumble, and Khiel's leave-ins (both are creamy).

My less expensive favorite is a homemade spray, that's a mix of vegetable glycerine, distilled water, apricot oil and various essential oils (rosemary and sweet orange for now).

eta: Right now, I am loving ApHogee provitamin leave-in (it's a spray).