Leave-in Conditioner

larry3344

Anyone use Paul Mitchell "The Conditionner" leave-in?

I am now looking for a moistutizer that is not too creamy/chalky consistency because it leaves a grey cast in my hair.

I just purchased the Paul Micthell leave-in the conditioner and so far I like the consistency and the light scent, we shall see how moisturizing it is.

Any recommendations

I need recommendations too. I'm still holding on to my last little bit of Herbal Essence LTR leave in. The really need to bring that product back on the market.

I just ordered "The Conditioner" because I've heard so many good things about it.

BUMPING for more opinions

I used to. I liked it very much. My staple is Super Sculpt into which I mixed a bottle of Super Skinny because I didn't want two bottles of stuff. :giggle:

I use the Sally's generic version and swear by it. I have crazy dry 4c hair and using The Conditioner dupe has worked wonders for me. I used to use it when I was relaxed as well and just returned to it after 2 years being natural. I don't know why I stopped using it to begin with.

Question, a hair stylist put the Its a 10 plus Keratin leave in in my hair and I'm natural...Will this mess up my curl pattern?

I tried the Paul Mitchell The Conditioner last week and it provided no slip. I wasn't impressed so I returned it

Why would it? It works great and I like it better than the original. I'm natural and curl pattern in tact.

I was wondering if it would work like a Keratin treatment if heat were applied. I did a search online before I posted and saw something that said it can be used to maintain keratin treated hair.

I was wondering if it would work like a Keratin treatment if heat were applied. I did a search online before I posted and saw something that said it can be used to maintain keratin treated hair.
It's a thermal straightening product but all it really does is helps with straightening and heat protecting. My hair stays straighter longer but definitely goes back to normal after.

I'm going to title this, "Things No One Told Me About SM JBCO Leave In".

1. It's watery and should come in a tube instead of a jar.

2. It smells like olives.

I'm going to title this, "Things No One Told Me About SM JBCO Leave In".

1. It's watery and should come in a tube instead of a jar.

2. It smells like olives.

I agree! Why would they put such a runny product in a jar like That? I have a few curling gels that are like that. Makes it such a pain to apply.

I agree! Why would they put such a runny product in a jar like That? I have a few curling gels that are like that. Makes it such a pain to apply.

Maybe they changed the formula. I used to use that but I stopped because it wasn't pairing well with my favorite styler at the moment. I actually still have half a jar and should try it with this wetline gel. It was thick and didn't spill out if you turned it over.

I haven't used The Conditioner but I love The Detangler. I generally mix it with coconut oil to detangle my hair.

Back