Today's TJ Maxx haul

Coffee

I happened (no comments IDare) to stop by TJ Maxx today and found and purchased the following:

Alterna Caviar condish (got 2)
Nexus Maxxishine anti frizz and shine spray
Sexyhair Moisture Boost (you add to your condish)
Sexyhair pumpkin potion leave in w/ginger root
Sexyhair Pumpkin detoxifing poo

and I also tossed in an awesome pair of Tahari leather snake skin flats!
I spaced out today was Tuesday and that's when the new stuff comes in :lachen:.

poookie

Marshall's is good, too!

and sometimes Ross has the uber-expensive goodies for cheap. i've seen bumble & bumble, fekkai, and pureology pop up on their shelves sometimes.

Kimiche

I have a TJ Maxx near by that I go to sometimes. I never really pay attention to the hair products. I think I need to check them out when I go next time, also when I go to Marshalls.

BostonMaria

I love TJ Maxx! You can find the best hair care products there. A few months ago I bought some Carol's Daughter Hair Butter for $4.99 a jar.

Coffee

The Marshall's here doesn't ever have the good stuff. I haven't tried Ross's. TJ Maxx had the fekkai poo & condish today.

joyous

My haul at TJ Maxx today was:

2 large bottles of Chi Silk Infusion
Chi Keratin
Fekkai Shea Butter Conditioner
Sexy Hair Strengthening & Revitalizing Treatment
Sexy Hair Color Me Sexy Moisturizing Treatment(love this stuff)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I happened (no comments IDare) to stop by TJ Maxx today and found and purchased the following:

Alterna Caviar condish (got 2)

Girl, I Want that Caviar Conditioner!:yep: I'm Glad You Got it.

Let me know How You Like It.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
What no fussing at me; are you feeling okay today :lachen:? I'll let you know how well it works.

IK. I have been a little under the weather today.:perplexed

But No, Seriously, I am Glad You Copped that. And that you Got 2 !:blush:

Can't wait for Your Review.

Coffee

I am going back tonight to put a purse on lay-a-way, if the other one is still there I'll get it for you. It's not a large bottle which is why I got 2, but it's enough to see if you like it. I hope you start feeling better soon.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I am going back tonight to put a purse on lay-a-way, if the other one is still there I'll get it for you. It's not a large bottle which is why I got 2, but it's enough to see if you like it. I hope you start feeling better soon.

You're Such an Enabler.:perplexed Thanks Sis.:kiss:

*if not, you know i'm not hurtin':look: but would just like to try.*

Coffee

Hey girl pm me your address, I got the Alterna Caviar condish for you!! I went back to put a purse in lay-a-way. When I was there earlier today, I hid it, but when I went back I couldn't find it. I looked all over and then I spotted it on one of the tables out front. I almost freaked for a minute!!

Last edited:

Prettyeyes

lol @ hiding the purse. I've done it before. I live literally 1 minute drive from TJ maxx I need to remember them when I am looking for hair stuff. Thanks for the tip!

Coffee

I forgot to add that when I went back to put the purse in lay-a-way, I also picked a bottle of Alterna Hemp repair condish for $7.99.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey girl pm me your address, I got the Alterna Caviar condish for you!! I went back to put a purse in lay-a-way. When I was there earlier today, I hid it, but when I went back I couldn't find it. I looked all over and then I spotted it on one of the tables out front. I almost freaked for a minute!!
Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. I am Most Grateful for your kindness and Touched by Your generosity. You Made My Day.

Afterall, What Good is Being a PJ if you don't spread the Wealth Around?:yep: It All Comes Back to You (one way or another).

Anyway Girl, Thanks Again. Be Blessed! :grin:

Coffee

I used the Alterna caviar last night and it was really good. I'd give it a 9 out of 10 and I am 8 weeks post relaxer. The smell is awesome. I'm going to try the Hemp on Saturday and will report back on it. I also used the Pumpkin leave it and it not only smelled great, it worked great too!

Last edited:

joyous

I used the Alterna caviar last night and it was really good. I'd give it a 9 out of 10 and I am 8 weeks post relaxer. The smell is awesome. I'm going to try the Hemp on Saturday and will report back on it.

You're feeding my relapse of pjism. I went back to TJ's today and got another Chi Keratin Mist, two twistie turbans and a gallon bottle of Sexy Hair Pumpkin Condtioner, which was awesome I might add. My hair was really soft but I've got to stay out of that store.

Coffee

You're feeding my relapse of pjism. I went back to TJ's today and got another Chi Keratin Mist, two twistie turbans and a gallon bottle of Sexy Hair Pumpkin Condtioner, which was awesome I might add. My hair was really soft but I've got to stay out of that store.

Oh thanks, I'm glad I can be of some help :lachen:.

Coffee

I went back tonight to get one of my two purses out of lay-a-way and picked up 2 large bottles of Alterna Caviar for $9.99 ea!!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I went back tonight to get one of my two purses out of lay-a-way and picked up 2 large bottles of Alterna Caviar for $9.99 ea!!

Girl......TJ Maxx Gon' Have Your Picture Posted Up at the "Service Desk" with a Note: When they see you walking in, Call The Manager and start putting all the Hair Products Away.:lachen:

Coffee

Aw Sis, I"m not that bad! My hubby was with me and paid for it and didn't even say anything :yawn:.

LABETT

Ladies,Dont sleep on the Aquis dry weave material microfiber hair turban towels.
These towels actually dry your hair way faster than the regular microber cotton towels,plus they have a button in the back to secure on your head,unlike the cheap towel at the dollar store,Big Lots etc.
They usually sell for 7-8 bucks but I buy them when there on sale for 3-4 bucks.
I love these towel when airdrying and leave the hair feeling softer.
I love TJ Max. :love:

Last edited: