Ladies, your fav. all/mostly NATURAL products??

Your favorite NATURAL PRODUCT line

• Aubrey Organics

Votes: 58 32.4%
  • Aveda

Votes: 18 10.1%
  • Burt's Bees

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • Carol's Daughter

Votes: 11 6.1%
  • Elucence MB

Votes: 16 8.9%
  • JASONS

Votes: 8 4.5%
  • Qhemet Biologics

Votes: 20 11.2%
  • Other

Votes: 43 24.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

morehairplease

rosalindb said:
You're welcome :) She just started selling samples a couple of days ago.

I am going to re-order my staples next month and will also order samples of the Creamy Cafe latte with Vanilla and the Virgin Mango Butter Coconut Whip to try.

Just curious to know what you did not like about the shampoo bars you have tried as alot of people are raving about them . I have not used any shampoo bars yet but am going to try the Anita Grant shampoo bar next month.

Thanks in advance

Anita's selling samples now*inserts happy dance*! thanks rosalindb for posting this!

testimony777

My favorite lines are blended beauty and jessicurl. It sounds like you have found something that you really like, but if you are still experimenting I highly recommend these two lines :)

Lady_Lioness

My favorite line is Aubrey Organics...I love their GPB, honeysuckle rose, and white camellia conditioners...their shampoos didn't agree with my hair...but i'm relaxed so maybe that's why...
I also love Giovanni's direct leave-in...it's all natural and works great on detangling and moisturizing my hair...hths

sunshyne_krissy

NewYorkgyrl said:
I ordered the sample package a couple days ago. I can't wait till it comes in but I think the web site said there is a backorder. I hope these products can help make my transition much easier.
Go for it! Your hair will thank you for it BIG TIME!!!

PM me and Let me know how you like it after you try it...:)

beyondcute

Jane Carters line of products. The foam wrap lotion, the nourish and shime butter, the leave in conditioner and the shampoo. Waitign to try more stuff but Ive loved everythign Ive tried so far.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
rosalindb said:
Thanks for responding. That is interesting as I heard that when some people used a poo bar, it was so gentle that they did not need to use conditioner. I am curious to try one to see how it leaves my hair feeling.
Yes, that's what I've heard also and it was the reason I decided to finally try one but I think my hair had the opposite results. Maybe I just haven't found the right poo bar. If you try it out let me know how it works out.

B

Bublnbrnsuga

Mainly myhoneychild products
Dr. Bronner's shampoo's (for when I want to clarify)
Can't wait to try Blended Beauty products!

LovelyLionessa

My favorite natural products are Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil and right now I am so madly in love with WGO!! :love:

But I am starting to get that pj itch, and I have a feeling I will be trying the Alma & Olive Heavy Cream conditioner soon. :look:

Soul♥Flower

I absolutely love Black Earth Products by Taliah Waajid! They are all natural salon quality products for napptural hair, eventhough my hair is relaxed.

My favorite is the healing oil. It works like magic to heal damaged hair.

www.blackearthproducts.com

balisi

I've tried many of those listed and my favorite is Jessicurl (not listed). The Gentle Cleansing Cream and Too Shea! conditioner are fab!

gn1g

I Love Lenzi Request Hair growth Stimulator by Sunrise products. They are all natural products, no alchol no petroleum and no mineral oil.

rosalindb

Pokahontas said:
Yes, that's what I've heard also and it was the reason I decided to finally try one but I think my hair had the opposite results. Maybe I just haven't found the right poo bar. If you try it out let me know how it works out.
I ordered the poo bar from Anita Grant and used it yesterday. I cannot believe how soft it left my hair feeling. It really did feel like I had used conditioner. My hair is thick and the coils are like pen springs so it can be a challenge to detangle but yesterday, I was able to detangle so easily.

This is the only poo bar that I have tried so I cannot compare but my beloved Jason Sea Kelp shampoo is about to be kicked aside.

morehairplease

rosalindb said:
I ordered the poo bar from Anita Grant and used it yesterday. I cannot believe how soft it left my hair feeling. It really did feel like I had used conditioner. My hair is thick and the coils are like pen springs so it can be a challenge to detangle but yesterday, I was able to detangle so easily.

This is the only poo bar that I have tried so I cannot compare but my beloved Jason Sea Kelp shampoo is about to be kicked aside.

this is on my list now for sure. thanks rosalinb

sassyhair

Although my hair is relaxed I would love to try alot of the natural products on naturallycurly.com, they look so good, especially the type 4 hair cream, I wish I knew about this when I was natural. I will purchase some of the curl stuff for my curly weaves though.

sunnyjohn

rosalindb said:

Yes,

Anita does make wonderful products.

Tee

I have used Oyin for about 3 weeks now maybe. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this line so far. I will continue to use this. This is a keeper and slept on line. I wanna say thanks to ladies who mentioned it here when the thread first started. I am glad I tried it.

charmtreese

Ojon is my favorite MOSTLY natural product. I use the restorative treatment and the Tawaka rejuvenating cream and they are both like 99% natural. I also like Aubrey Organics.

Lavendar

I'm really feeling myhoneychild Olive You shampoo and conditioner. Finally a shampoo that really cleans and moisturizes. It doesn't make a ton of lather, but it feels so clean, leaves my hair soft, and smells delish! The soy butter is my replacement for the endall cream I can't get anymore. Thankfully, it's just about identical and even smells the same, just lighter. It's awesome!

crazydaze911

I like Aubrey but i voted other, because i really really like Jane Carter.
Here are my favs
Aubrey - GPB and Honey Suckle conditioners as prepoos
Dr.Woods as shampoo (this is somewhat like Dr. Bronners and can be used on skin, clothes and hair)
Giovanni - Direct Leave In (like many others on this board, i love it)
Jane Carter - scalp serum, nourish and shine (for hair and skin) and ultra light hairdress.
I've recently tried 'curls' which is MOSTLY natural, but i'm not in love with it yet.

Evolving78

i can't vote. i love eluence mb and qhemet. i love eluence for shampoo and con and i love qhemet for the moisturizers and gel.

happynatural

My natural product favorites are my ....

Madagascar Vanilla Styling Cream which I love for twists, braids, and overall moisture & conditioning.
Organic Coconut Butter Pomade which helps to condition, soften and give my hair sheen.
Organic Coconut & Plum Kernel Pomade to help nourish my hair and provide a light hold
Juicy Peach Kernel Nectar - a very light penetrating oil that helps to seal in much needed moisture for my hair & skin.
Organic Coconut Lavender Milk Hair & Body Cleansing Bar
- which cleanses thoroughly with a silky, creamy lather.

msa

homemade caramel treatment (Honey, bananas, olive oil, molasses, wheat germ oil, acv)

coconut oil

castor oil

PhonyBaloney500

Well Elucence MB conditioner has 1 paraben so its not what I would consider natural (though dang it it's really good!!).

Natural hits:
Oyin--whipped pudding, shine and define serum (a light moisturizing gel serum with yummy ingredients), and the body products but that's another thread! The Burnt Sugar pomade is a lil greasy. I like the Greg Juice spray as well!

Avalon Organics--various shampoos are good for daily use. The conditioners are ok, nothing to write home about but better than more $$ ones I've tried!

Aubrey Organics--GPB (need to get another one). I don't see the joy of HSR. Guess I need to try it again.

Jessicurl--hair cleanser though haven't used it in years. Love the nice, thick deep conditioner.

Kinky Curly--Knot Today as a leave-in (I've never tried detangling with it) and Curling Custard

Natural Misses:
Curls coconut conditioner--just blah and no slip. Have a lot left that I guess I will use to condish wash.

Mixed Chicks deep conditioner--blah, nothing special

Looking forward to trying:
Giovanni products especially the leave-in

*Muffin*

Most definitely Aubrey Organics. Haven't tried a product yet that makes my hair feel as good as their line does.