Ladies! Don't forget: Vatika Frosting 50% off!

LaidBak

Where are you moving?

Maybe one of your LHCF sisters can help you. I live in the DMV area and Hairveda is right out of Baltimore, so I'm sure shipping wouldn't take long. You could have them ship to my home and we could try and meet up? :yep: Or if it's not here before you move, I could ship it. I wouldn't mind.

Aww, that's so sweet! I'm moving to Turkey. She is actually only 30 minutes from me too. (Man I wish she had an actual store!) I've got 4 jars with me now. I think I'm gonna be OK. Its just that price that had me all hot and bothered for a minute.

robot.

I know how you feel. I am WAITING for them to open up a storefront! Can I submit my application now? My name and "WILL WORK FOR PRODUCTS." :lachen:

Have fun in Turkey. Military?

LaidBak

I know how you feel. I am WAITING for them to open up a storefront! Can I submit my application now? My name and "WILL WORK FOR PRODUCTS." :lachen:

Have fun in Turkey. Military?

Yep, Military. Its funny because I started to email her and ask her if I could just come pick up my order (I'm waiting on some SitriNillah). But then I didn't want to seem too pushy (stalk much? :lachen:)

robot.

I don't think that'd be pushy at all! Say you'll be moving out of the country and you love her products and want to stock up. I think she'd be more than happy to let you come and pick it up! I say e-mail her! You'll never know until you ask!

LaidBak

I don't think that'd be pushy at all! Say you'll be moving out of the country and you love her products and want to stock up. I think she'd be more than happy to let you come and pick it up! I say e-mail her! You'll never know until you ask!

Oh I did! That's how I got the 4 jars I have now. LoL! She was really cool about it. I didn't realize she was so close to me until yesterday when I got a shipping confirmation email.

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men
Aww, that's so sweet! I'm moving to Turkey. She is actually only 30 minutes from me too. (Man I wish she had an actual store!) I've got 4 jars with me now. I think I'm gonna be OK. Its just that price that had me all hot and bothered for a minute.

Hey LB,

I lived in Turkey (Incrlik) and I loved it. If that is where you are going the Salon on base does some mean blow outs. Be careful cause I would get burned (scalp) all the time. Head be tender but I be cute! This was pre LHCF.

Glamorous_chic

thanks soo much for this post. i just ordered 2 jars, and a whole bunch of other stuff. hoping to use this when i take my braids down. thanks again.

Vonnieluvs08

I got 3 jars since the shipping on my whole order was steep. I like the normal vakita oil so I hope to like this. I don't mind the crunchy hair cause then it lasts longer (2days vs 1). I also got the 32oz DC and the avosoya oil since it was on sale and I can add it to my HOT mix. And what ever else. Shoot I should have got 2 of the oils. Darn!

fattyfatfat

you can add to your order. send an email!

I got 3 jars since the shipping on my whole order was steep. I like the normal vakita oil so I hope to like this. I don't mind the crunchy hair cause then it lasts longer (2days vs 1). I also got the 32oz DC and the avosoya oil since it was on sale and I can add it to my HOT mix. And what ever else. Shoot I should have got 2 of the oils. Darn!

LaidBak

So you just picked it up today? Or yesterday? Dang, girl, you on top of errythang. :lol:

No, a while back. Shhh...

Hey LB,

I lived in Turkey (Incrlik) and I loved it. If that is where you are going the Salon on base does some mean blow outs. Be careful cause I would get burned (scalp) all the time. Head be tender but I be cute! This was pre LHCF.

No, I am going to Izmir. From what I am hearing there is no "base", just facilities here and there around town. But I KNOW there is no Korean Beauty Supply store out there :lachen:, so I am bringing enough of my staples to last me.

Iluvsmuhgrass

I want the sitrinillah but for me (right now) it's pricey. Is it REALLY that good? I'd hate to buy it and break out (allergies) or have it not be super great for my grass.

(I'm still mad about the avosoya) dang it.

Last edited:

acapnleo

I want the sitrinillah but for me (right now) it's pricey. Is it REALLY that good? I'd hate to buy it and break out (allergies) or have it not be super great for my grass.

(I'm still mad about the avosoya) dang it.

maybe you can catch it during a sale... last year after hearing all the hype, i purchased 2 during a sale...:nono: was not a good match for me, no matter how i used it... as a conditioner, dc, dc with heat, leave in... :nono::nono: i would suggest catching a sale and try it to see how it works for you...

now the vatika frosting...:lick::love: I have ordered this one quite a few times:yep:

robot.

Stirinillah on sale? I'm there. I really want to try that. It is pricey, but you do get a really good sized jar! I hope they put that on sale next.

Last edited:

LaidBak

Stirinillah on sale? I'm there. I really want to try that. It is pricey, but you do get a really good sized jar! I hope they put that on sale next.

I've already given in to the fact that the conditioners I love are gonna cost me $1 per ounce. Her 32 oz is the best deal. I flirted with the idea of getting the bucket size for a minute. LoL!

RocStar

Hi,
For the ladies that got in on this sale, have you received your order yet? I ordered mine on September 26th and I still have not received a shipping confirmation yet...should I be concered?

finickyone

RocStar, get out of my head! I searched for this thread earlier today & got side tracked. I was going to ask the very same thing. I think the confirmation receipt said the order will be shipped within 10 days, so I'm not too worried, yet. When I went to the website to check order status, I couldn't get anything to come up.