Ladies! Don't forget: Vatika Frosting 50% off!

LaidBak

It is taking every fiber of my being not to click over there and buy an obscene amount of this stuff.

My heart rate actually went up when I read the title of this thread. I was breathing all fast. LoL! My inner PJ was about to come out like The Hulk. LoL!!

Last edited:

robot.

No problem! I probably should've waited until I ordered an extra jar or two. :lol: Leave me some, ladies!

robot.

I know, right? But I just spent two hundred between some facial soaps and a clarisonic.

Waiting for the SO to get off work so I can tell him how oh, so sad I am that I'm going to miss out. :(

:look:

robot.

Alright, I allowed myself two. For some reason, it doesn't really agree with my hair, but I just can't give it up - smells waaay too good.

robot.

It is taking every fiber of my being not to click over there and buy an obscene amount of this stuff.

My heart rate actually went up when I read the title of this thread. I was breathing all fast. LoL! My inner PJ was about to come out like The Hulk. LoL!!

You won't stop thinking about it until... :poke:

robot.

I use it on my edges and as a sealant. It helps define my curls pretty nicely but it leaves my hair a tiny bit crunchy. So I just need to use lighter applications and find something creamy underneath to combat it (looking for a new moisturizer since I'm out now). And if it continues to not work, I could always put it in a dc or maybe even use it on my skin.

robot.

If not, you're only out five dollars, and you can always easily use it up with a dc or mixed with something else. :yep:

I might try mixing with some shea butter tonight.

anilyn

:poke:

lilsparkle825

i'm so excited! i just ran out of my spectrum coconut oil and for the $10 14oz jar i get from the grocery store, i can get two 8 oz jars of vatika frosting.

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men

Well mine inner PJ went crazy and I bought 10 along with some stirnillah and the hydro something I forgot already spray.

LaidBak

:lachen: Y'all are a mess! Love the Hulk emoticon. But I move overseas next month. The movers come in exactly 30 days. I know that with this sale she is gonna have orders out the ying yang. I might not get mine in time to pack them up in my trunk full of hair stuff (yes I am shipping a TRUNK full of hair stuff overseas). Plus, I have a gang of it hoarded up already. But man-o-man that's a good sale price...

robot.

Where are you moving?

Maybe one of your LHCF sisters can help you. I live in the DMV area and Hairveda is right out of Baltimore, so I'm sure shipping wouldn't take long. You could have them ship to my home and we could try and meet up? :yep: Or if it's not here before you move, I could ship it. I wouldn't mind.