Kimmaytube's Updated Length Check

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissErikaM

Re: Kimmaytube's Length Check

WOW! I haven't watched any of her videos in a while and her hair is ridiculously gorgeous in what seems like no time!!! I want some!!

pookaloo83

At the music! :lol:

ezina

Ruh roh. You unleashed the beast.

I'm new to this forum (since August of this year but before then I was a very infrequent lurker) so someone please inform me on this anti-Kimmaytube sentiment. I got to give the lady some credit. Her hair progress is not something I can easily ignore. She's doing something right. :yep:

Mrs. Verde

I'm new to this forum (since August of this year but before then I was a very infrequent lurker) so someone please inform me on this anti-Kimmaytube sentiment. I got to give the lady some credit. Her hair progress is not something I can easily ignore. She's doing something right. :yep:

I can only speak for myself. I find her attitude to be quite STANK sometimes. She comes off condescending. I also found the e-beefing with the youtuber Tarin juvenile.

hannan

I wasn't being anti-Kimmaytube but I started a thread on her last length check and it was not pretty. Just beware. Tis all.

pookaloo83

Mmmhmm..You'll find out! :lol:

But seriously She's aright. Some people just can't deal with her attitude.

ms.blue

I personally find her hair beautiful but I agree w/ Mrs.Verde w/ her attitude being stank sometimes.

robot.

She hasn't done something you (or anyone else) can't do. Real talk.

ETA: And it's either big earrings or a big necklace, not both at the same time. :rofl:

Last edited:

ezina

Omigosh, some of these gifs are too funny! :lachen:

Attitude aside, Kimmaytube is interesting - in terms of her length checks. Everything else, I don't particularly care for or bother watching. I can't wait til she straightens in January...and just so I can see some of these wonderful gifs, I'll probably post a new thread on her update. :grin:

Mz.MoMo5235

i didnt know there was kimmy beef either lmao i guess i dont pay attention!

i dont know much about the girl. i never got what was so fascinating about her. like the conditioner thing

and i also didnt know there was a kimmy terin beef lmfao wow

EssenceOfBeauty

*Sipping on some Amarula in preparation for posts from Kimmaytube stans, not-exactly-fans-of-Kimmaytube, neutral LHCFers and the Lock*:look:

Last edited:

SND411

A True Soldier Never Dies
Pfft.

People on here bashing kimmaytube when they haven't even retained one inch since being a member on LHCF.

ezina

She hasn't done something you (or anyone else) can't do. Real talk.

True but I found it weird no one created a post on her new update yet so I just decided to do it. That's what I mean that she's doing something right; I'm mostly giving her credit...If it were longhairdontcare2011 (whose hair is also to die for!!!) or some other popular youtube hair guru, an update would be up in literally seconds. #JS

But I understand the attitude thing. Puts me back to kindergarten years when the teachers would scold or instruct us with a distinct kind of tone. Sometimes I just fastforward kimmay's hair update videos just to get to the length check part...I do that to a lot of people because they talk tooo much in their videos and I just want to see the hair!

Also, I missed the tarin beef. The video went down before I saw it...How did it all even begin?

Status
Not open for further replies.