Kimmaytube's Length Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one a little upset that it wasn't her straightening video? LOL

Great Progress/Congrats to her...Thanks for sharing..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

She keeps saying the end of Januaury, so she must mean the last day...it is the 27th. :yep: Or perhaps she recorded this earlier in the month.

She keeps saying the end of Januaury, so she must mean the last day...it is the 27th. :yep: Or perhaps she recorded this earlier in the month.

In one of her earlier recent videos, she stated that she would straighten around January 27-January 28

I love her hair!!!! :yep:

Keep it civil? Ha! You know the haters are going to flock in here like pigeons.

Just because people aren't

nooooo.gif

Doesn't mean they're hating.

She got nice growth! :yep:

Originally, I created this thread thinking the kimmaytube update was the flat ironing length check. But then had to go back and edit my post...so yeah, sorry for those who expected the straight hair. I was duped, too! :lachen:

She has good retention all around. I think her curly hair updates are pretty telling as it is.

LOL :lol: I thought it was her straighten hair video too. Her retention is amazing. It is very encouraging to me since we have similar regimens.

I'm so mad. When i saw the title, I came running in with my KY and fingers ready to have a hair-gasm from the flat iron vid. I don't like being teased:sad: Great retention though

How can anyone hate on such wonderful progress? I am impressed beyond words! I am very interested to see her product line.

Her retention is FABULOUS. Which is strange when you look at her ends sometimes.....they sometimes look like they're not in the best shape. Clearly looks can be decieving.

OT, but why does she do her length checks while dripping wet in the shower?

Last edited:
Her retention is FABULOUS. Which is strange when you look at her ends sometimes.....they sometimes look like they're not in the best shape. Clearly looks can be decieving.

OT, but why does she does her length checks while dripping wet in the shower?

hair is more stretched out to show the length when it's wet, compared to it being straightened out to do so.

hell i can pull my hair down when it's loose to show someone my length and you still cant really see it because one, i wont pull that hard cause it hurts and two...i dont know it just doesnt seem to work that way lol

Definitely teasing us for the big reveal of her straightened hair with her length check. Not mad though, love her hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back