Kimmaytube's Length Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a cotton-picking minute....she lives in DC?!?!?

I respect her retention, and as a fellow business woman, I have to say her entrepreneurial skills are ON POINT. But I was always grateful I'd never have to encounter her stank attitude in person. DC is a VERY small town, so thanks LovelyNaps for just crushing my dreams :sad:

She actually lives in PG County. Still close but prolly don't have to worry about seeing her.

What the hell happened to the other post? I was looking thru u guys crazy comments and clicked the next page and it just magically disappeared. Awww, damn. This is my only source of entertainment! I wanna know what happened!!!! Oh well.....back to the paperwork.

Was the blow dry to flat iron thread deleted?

I am getting soo tired of that... :angry2:

What the hell happened? I was busy reading and chuckling and couldn't even get past page 10 before it went "poof be-gone!"

Who cut up?

I'll be patient and wait. She is also showing me & others that you really don't have to blow dry and flat irons to get good results. :yep: I am just a big fan of ladies with long hair who post you tube videos.:look:

Well damn.:perplexed It must have gotten pretty hot in the other thread. Y'all are really serious about that flat iron vid.

:lots:............:mob::mob::mob:..........:fan:

Well damn.:perplexed It must have gotten pretty hot in the other thread. Y'all are really serious about that flat iron vid.

:lots:............:mob::mob::mob:..........:fan:

The heat had nothing to do with blowdrying or flatironing. Oh the irony :lol:

From what I read of that other thread, it needed to go poof. People get entirely out of pocket over other people's hair, opinions, perspectives, etc. It's baffling. :perplexed

It was good while it lasted! Amazing what some people said, others left me scratching my head.

All kinds of ish went down in the other thread...I'm surprised it lasted that long.

From what I read of that other thread, it needed to go poof. People get entirely out of pocket over other people's hair, opinions, perspectives, etc. It's baffling. :perplexed
:lachen::lachen::lachen: not surprised, guess we wanted to see that mess with our own eyes ........nah we didn't miss nothing......I already know:lachen:

you guys got screen shots? juss askin?:grin:

I didn't love that thread. :nono: I don't know why folks can't disagree without name-calling and baiting. Although I had to laugh at some of those gifs. :giggle:

I don't know what it is about Kimmay that brings out the crazy in this forum. I don't get it. Most threads about her end up the same way. Why? Aren't we all grown?

ETA: And I'm not on some kumbaya tip either. But if you were to see someone face to face, do you really mean to tell me that you would talk like that to them? Peeps gettin their e-gangster on for no reason. For why? So you can be an innanet G? :rolleyes:

Me too...
They should make a reality show where they have about 10 LHCF members living in a mansion together (like Bad Girls Club) :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Omg that's so funny I was joking about that with someone on Twitter...and she was writing a blog about 7 naturals living in a house like Real World...and you got like the product junkie about to cut people for using her "good" conditioner, then the really militant natural, and so on...it was a mess.

I didn't love that thread. :nono: I don't know why folks can't disagree without name-calling and baiting. Although I had to laugh at some of those gifs. :giggle:

I Loooooove going in and reading the funny replies

I gotta spankin' I was just typing sorry to nappystorm, and then *poof*. Imma be good from now on.

By now on, I mean until the first gif is laid down. It won't be me though promise!:look:

Omg that's so funny I was joking about that with someone on Twitter...and she was writing a blog about 7 naturals living in a house like Real World...and you got like the product junkie about to cut people for using her "good" conditioner, then the really militant natural, and so on...it was a mess.

I would watch that show. :lol: :afro: :afro:

I'm pitching the idea to VH1 and BRAVO.....I think I can make more money than Kimmaytube with this ish!!!!

I Loooooove going in and reading the funny replies

I gotta spankin' I was just typing sorry to nappystorm, and then *poof*. Imma be good from now on.

By now on, I mean until the first gif is laid down. It won't be me though promise!:look:
ahhh so it's your fault :spank::lachen::lachen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back