Kimmaytube Leave-In on relaxed hair review

HappilyLiberal

I am currently transitioning (again) and I am three months post. My hair is shoulder length so most of it is relaxed. Is anyone else noticing that as you get more new growth, the KT Leave-in is loosening your curl pattern when you first put it on and your hair is wet? It's not permanent because my hair puffs right back up when it's dry and I go out. But, I have a really easy time detangling and doing my rollersets now that I am using this.

FutureMD

Wait, so this leave-in is just someone else's product with oil added? Funny. I wonder if Kinky Kurly will notice and send a cease and desist. Companies have sent letters to people for a lot less...

HappilyLiberal

Wait, so this leave-in is just someone else's product with oil added? Funny. I wonder if Kinky Kurly will notice and send a cease and desist. Companies have sent letters to people for a lot less...

She is not selling the product. She just posted the recipe for adding the oils and Aloe Vera juice so that the mixture has the perfect Ph for kinkier hair. If anything, this recipe is increasing their sales because I never would have bought that product if I wasn't planning to use it in the mixture.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I've also used the mix as written except I used jbco instead of cold pressed castor. Last night I tried something different - I used the KCKT and avj but I used 2tsps avocado and 1tsp jbco. Today the verdict is still out but not in a bad way. I finished up washing my hair late night and my hair was slightly damp this morning. I haven't had the opportunity to play around with my hair to see how it feels. I love that my hair is not overly oily....that alone makes it worthwhile scaling back on the oil. I hate nothing more to get a nice wash in and then over apply the oils and practically being back at square 1 (oily hair) seconds after washing my hair.