Leave-in similar to kimmaytube?

robot.

Does anyone know of any moisturizers or leave-ins with a consistency close to the kimmaytube mix? I love the consistency of this sooo much but it leaves my hair a little greasy. I'm going to try less oil next time but I would love to find another product with a similar texture.

TIA :)

I've never tried the Giovanni leave in so I might pick that up. I might as well try the luvnaturals leave in too.

I was just coming in to say Giovanni Direct Leave In might be a good one to try. I love it but some folks don't like it. YMMV. :look:

I was just coming in to say Giovanni Direct Leave In might be a good one to try. I love it but some folks don't like it. YMMV. :look:

I'm surprised I haven't tried it yet. Probably because so many people use it :lol: I've never really used LIs, but the texture is perfect for my twa in the mornings.

The base for the kimmaytube leave in is kckt.

Isn't the greaseless moisture more of a balm texture?

robot.

no greaseless moisture is a thin lotion not a balm....she has it in a jar but ended up putting it in a bottle. i know the kimmaytube leave-in has kcnt but its kinda thin like it.

Back